Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMD R600/R700 Gallium3D Confirms GLSL 1.30

Phoronix: AMD R600/R700 Gallium3D Confirms GLSL 1.30

Just one day after the Radeon HD 5000 series on Gallium3D gained GLSL 1.30 compliance by default, the R600 (Radeon HD 2000/3000 series) and R700 (Radeon HD 4000 series) now have GL Shading Language 1.30 support advertised by default...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Still waiting for the commit RadeonSI: Do something more interesting than draw triangles with EGL.

Comment

Fix type at the end

Michael at the end of article you put Radeon HD 6000 and you want say 7000.

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielix View Post
        Michael at the end of article you put Radeon HD 6000 and you want say 7000.
        And why would that be?

Comment

r600g: enable GLSL130 on all cards

When I understand this right there are all the cards Supported by r600g recieving glsl1.3 Support.

Comment

Already using GLSL 1.3 on my HD4650 AGP after compiling xf86-video-ati-git today...

Now, I'm just hoping to have better PM and H.264 vdpau acceleration...

Code:
            glxinfo | grep -i opengl

OpenGL vendor string: X.Org
            OpenGL renderer string: Gallium 0.4 on AMD RV730
            OpenGL version string: 2.1 Mesa 8.1-devel
            OpenGL shading language version string: 1.30
            Cheers

Comment

Working...
            X