Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Week Is Looking Phenomenal For Linux

Phoronix: Next Week Is Looking Phenomenal For Linux

There's lots of big news coming next week that will affect the Linux desktop...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I'm looking forward the most to the Valve meeting and announcements. It is something I've always believed in since they made the Mac client. Have a fun trip and keep us posted Michael!

Comment

Is the premium login cookie thing fixed already?
      If it is, I'll sign up to premium again today.

Comment

Originally posted by [Knuckles] View Post
        Is the premium login cookie thing fixed already?
        If it is, I'll sign up to premium again today.
        Are you referring to the fact the ads are visible in articles for premium members until they go to the comments/forum and hit back? This annoys me. I'm happy supporting Phoronix, but still seeing the ads in most cases makes me doubt what I'm paying for.

Comment

Originally posted by leif81 View Post
          Are you referring to the fact the ads are visible in articles for premium members until they go to the comments/forum and hit back? This annoys me. I'm happy supporting Phoronix, but still seeing the ads in most cases makes me doubt what I'm paying for.
          Yah, that's the one. After being a subscriber for 3 years in a row, I decided not to renew again last year because this still wasn't fixed.
          It seems that nothing has changed, thanks for the tip.

Comment

I will be really interested in graphic performance comparison between Ivy Bridge, Sandy Bridge and AMD Fusion APUs. This will definitely be interesting.

Comment

In addition to everything else. The 'From dust' game, from Ubisoft, should be premi?ring for chrome's NaCl (which of course is available for Linux) some time soon. They said some time in April which we're coming the end of so hopefully it won't be long?

Comment

You still need to schedule a Seattle/Bellevue get together. We have a Seattle Beer Wednesday chapter, although turnout might be light next week due to it being finals week in a certain game-related educational institution.

Comment

Originally posted by elanthis View Post
                  You still need to schedule a Seattle/Bellevue get together. We have a Seattle Beer Wednesday chapter, although turnout might be light next week due to it being finals week in a certain game-related educational institution.
                  What's the details on the Seattle Beer Wednesday chapter?
                  Michael Larabel
                  https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Steam on Linux:

Comment

Working...
                    X