Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Top Contributors To Wayland

Phoronix: The Top Contributors To Wayland

Here's a look at the top contributors to the Wayland Display Server project and the related Weston reference compositor along with some other statistics to reflect its development history...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Originally posted by Qaridarium
    is there any information about the company’s pay for these people?

i think most of them do not work for free .. ?
    most of them are payed by Intel, some by Red Hat i think and i think collabora pays someone

Comment

What's kinda sad is that even though I'm subscribed to the wayland mailing lists,
      I only ever hear about what's happening when someone other than Krh sends in patches,
      even though he seems to be doing the bulk of work. Guess I gotta sniff the repository
      more often..

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium
        is there any information about the company’s pay for these people?
        Obviously it must be Canonical, considering how loudly Mark Shuttleworth announced the move of Ubuntu to Wayland. Canonical would never ever let others develop something and then take the credit for it.

Comment

Somebody should really teach Michael that the plural form of be is are, not is.

Comment

Working...
          X