List of Linux friendly Kickstarter projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Licaon View Post
    Awesome, have pledged. Hope they announce something further regarding support for linux. I would feel better about it if they were committed to cross-platform development from the start.

Comment

• Originally posted by yogi_berra View Post
      women with shirts on...
      Ok that's it, it'll never sell :P

Comment

• Originally posted by curaga View Post
        Ok that's it, it'll never sell :P
        Nope, they've added a player house as a stretch goal, so it is guaranteed to bring in every single BioWare fan and at least $10 million.

$2.2 Million will bring the Linux client.

Anyone want to split a $10,000 donation with me to make Chris Avellone, Tim Cain, Josh Sawyer, and Feargus Urquhart play Shoots and Ladders?

Comment

• Originally posted by sirdilznik View Post
          I'm all for this game being made but I'll be absolutely flabbergasted if they manage to meet their lofty goal of $900,000, or even come anywhere near it. I know David Crane has some name recognition but that goal is really really far out there.
          It just ended with $31,208. Ouch. I think there were multiple problems with it but this thread is probably not the place to discuss them.

Comment

• I'm super confident Project Eternity will easily reach the 2.2 million stretch goal to add Linux support. In fact, at the rate they're going they better start thinking up some more stretch goals for 2.4 million and beyond. I see this one finishing up in Double Fine Adventure and Wasteland 2 territory, that is to say beyond the 3 million mark, when it's all said and done.

Comment

• Originally posted by sirdilznik View Post
              I'm super confident Project Eternity will easily reach the 2.2 million stretch goal to add Linux support. In fact, at the rate they're going they better start thinking up some more stretch goals for 2.4 million and beyond. I see this one finishing up in Double Fine Adventure and Wasteland 2 territory, that is to say beyond the 3 million mark, when it's all said and done.
              I just LOVE how these obsidian trash-generators set Linux support hostage to TWOFOLD of their base demand, just to wrap winelib around.

Nevertheless, thanks for mentioning them...
              Last edited by crazycheese; 16 September 2012, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yogi_berra View Post
                Anyone want to split a $10,000 donation with me to make Chris Avellone, Tim Cain, Josh Sawyer, and Feargus Urquhart play Shoots and Ladders?
                No Korn fans? *sigh*

Originally posted by sirdilznik
                I see this one finishing up in Double Fine Adventure and Wasteland 2 territory, that is to say beyond the 3 million mark, when it's all said and done.
                It's slowed down considerably since they posted their stretch goals. They need to clarify the game mechanics beyond the dialogs of Planescape, the combat of Icewind Dale, and the setting of Baldur's Gate. All we know is that it is a new RPG system that isn't D20.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycheese View Post
                  just to wrap winelib around.
                  lolwut....

Comment

• They have no reason to do that since they're at the start of the project anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Licaon View Post
                      They have no reason to do that since they're at the start of the project anyway.
                      I'll think they'll do it just to upset Crazycheese.

Comment

Working...
                      X