Help free Wesley!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help free Wesley!!

I don't like turning Phoronix into a political battle ground but this cause is important

I hope we can get 25,000 signatures on this petition by April 1st.

Please spread the word

Thanks for your support.

We have a total of 11 signatures. Only 24,989 to go.

Just imagine Wesley Snipes as Blade slicing up the twilight wimpy goth vampires.

Sign the petition

Please spread the word

Comment

Happy April fools' day...?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by evolution View Post
        Happy April fools' day...?

Cheers
        I was hopping to get enough signatures (150 of them) by april 1st to at least get the petition past the 1st signature threshold. That would allow it to be listed as an active recent petition on the front page. Unfortunately my efforts have fallen short with only 14 signatures. Imagine hoe funny it would be if I got the full 25,000 signatures and Obama would have to act on it Maybe I will get a slight bump as April 15th comes around when taxes are due.

Keep spreading the word.

Thank You to those that have signed.

Comment

You got your petition all wrong. It should have said "Pardon Wesley Snipes if he promises to never do a Blade movie again". I think you would have gotten a lot more signatures. They are shit movies for simpleton teenagers, like Iron Man, Batman etc. Yuck!

Comment

Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
            You got your petition all wrong. It should have said "Pardon Wesley Snipes if he promises to never do a Blade movie again". I think you would have gotten a lot more signatures. They are shit movies for simpleton teenagers, like Iron Man, Batman etc. Yuck!
            I do believe I have offended my first twilight fan.

Comment

Working...
            X