Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Main DRM Pull Hits The Linux 3.4 Kernel

Phoronix: The Main DRM Pull Hits The Linux 3.4 Kernel

The main DRM graphics pull landed this afternoon for the Linux 3.4 kernel. David Airlie of Red Hat sent in the main DRM pull, which was followed-up by the Radeon HD 7000 / Trinity pull and then an unexpected Nouveau Kepler / de-staging pull. All of the code made it into the kernel, though Linus is complaining about some GCC warnings...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Would you mind setting the color for all the SELF-LINKS to something like... BLACK, so we can know that the real links are always green? I hate having to sift through 50 useless self-links looking for the ONE valid external link that the article is ***ACTUALLY ABOUT***!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by droidhacker View Post
      Would you mind setting the color for all the SELF-LINKS to something like... BLACK, so we can know that the real links are always green? I hate having to sift through 50 useless self-links looking for the ONE valid external link that the article is ***ACTUALLY ABOUT***!!!!
      I'm pretty sure that's intentional, with the idea being to get you to accidentally load old articles and increase ad revenue.

Comment

If it bothers you that much, just set up some user css. It'd be a one-line fix.

Comment

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X