AMD Publishes Open-Source HD 7000, Trinity Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qaridarium
    i show you true solutions in fact multiple solutions but you prefer "Violence" yes sure if you kill all humans then no human will get malaria in the future.
    Your showing all of us that you can whine about anything. Life isn't fiar, people die, violence solves problems more often then not. This is the way of the world.

If your a hungry lion, and you want to eat, you go violently kill another animal and eat.

this is life, get over it and please just stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by Thatguy View Post
      Everytime you post, a Dictator in africa kills a family of infants, who have malaria and are starving to death. See what you did now ?

STFU please
      Everytime you post, it stinks like microsoft.

STFU please

Comment

and because of this you try to fix your problem with my person with violence?

this doesn't work in the internet.

"just stfu." or what? or you use violence against me ? LOL-
        Ignore him (thatguy), he is microsoft troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Thatguy View Post
          The only thing your prove, is that someone should take the keyboard from you and beat your ass to death with it.
          I recommend you to watch your own ass.

Comment

Originally posted by crazycheese View Post
            I recommend you to watch your own ass.
            I recomend you jam a

never mind it'd, be lost on you anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by crazycheese View Post
              Ignore him (thatguy), he is microsoft troll.
              lol, I have no love for microsoft nor apple. I would be glad to see them and the patent trolls propping them up burned to death.

Comment

they only do have malaria because they are to stupid to heal malaria with natural herbs for example with Artemisinin in the Artemisia vulgaris what kills effective Malaria source: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einj%C3...%C3%9F#Nutzung they are also to stupid to just wipe out the mosquito the source of malaria. 27 country's on earth are free of malaria today only because of a final wipe out with DDT http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dichlor...ltrichlorethan
                and you don't need DDT for a final strike against the mosquito you also can use natural Pyrethrum flowers like "Tanacetum cinerariifolium"
                you can also use the Bacillus thuringiensis for a final strike http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacillus_thuringiensis
                i think the best for a final solution against the mosquito's are the fungus : Metarhizium anisopliae http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metarhizium_anisopliae

And they only do have a Dictator because they are to stupid to start a civil war against the Dictator and kill him.

what i dit is fighting stupidity like your writing about "Malaria" and "Dictators"
                I take it your German .. only 1x of those links were in English

Back on Topic

so in Maybe 2 yrs time I can actually use an Fm2 mainboard with AMD Trinity A10-5800K ??

I really do want one of these systems for my next AIO FreeBSD system

Comment

Originally posted by MasterCATZ View Post
                  ..so in Maybe 2 yrs time I can actually use an Fm2 mainboard with AMD Trinity A10-5800K?? I really do want one of these systems for my next AIO FreeBSD system
                  Yep, 2 years later you can use the system, quite optimized. But not now, certainly .

Comment

Originally posted by MasterCATZ View Post
                    Back on Topic

so in Maybe 2 yrs time I can actually use an Fm2 mainboard with AMD Trinity A10-5800K ??

I really do want one of these systems for my next AIO FreeBSD system
                    I don't think you'll be able to use it with FreeBSD too soon, they don't have any plans yet for KMS on AMD cards. But on Linux it should be quite usable from launch date.

Comment

Working...
                    X