Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 89

Thread: Why is the German economy so sucessful? Because of the Quality for All !

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Wake up, Germans...

    Last edited by Panix; 03-06-2012 at 09:50 PM.

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    Wake up, Germans...

    lol the germans get the payment LOL.... yes true but this is how economic works.

    Fiat money system works in this way owe is money and more owe is more money.

    if you let people with owe go away your money goes away.

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6

    Post ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    ... All the crap Qaridarium said ...
    I can't believe how a person is so ignorant, who thinks by acting as such is a matter of cool thing or being an smart-ass rather than replying to straight forward question makes him an smart being (proved by any 3rd party that didn't have attention to do so, and off course been provided by Qaridarium himself as an example!). //An Analyze of Qaridarium talk here.

    After all, I already answered my major disbelieving (mention above) around Qaridarium.

    Anyhow, I already read the LSD thread started by you and couple of other threads (as I tends to visit Phoronix rarely, and your threads is major things I tends to read). Also, rather than, replying to every single none-sense you wrote. I decided to make a new account, and start to talk to you, in hope to see what things will lead too.


    Again, consider this as reply as a "Hi".


    With all of these mentioned, I'll be replying to you from time to time as a matter of a hobby and only when I get a time for this.

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    I can't believe how a person is so ignorant, who thinks by acting as such is a matter of cool thing or being an smart-ass rather than replying to straight forward question makes him an smart being (proved by any 3rd party that didn't have attention to do so, and off course been provided by Qaridarium himself as an example!). //An Analyze of Qaridarium talk here.
    After all, I already answered my major disbelieving (mention above) around Qaridarium.
    Anyhow, I already read the LSD thread started by you and couple of other threads (as I tends to visit Phoronix rarely, and your threads is major things I tends to read). Also, rather than, replying to every single none-sense you wrote. I decided to make a new account, and start to talk to you, in hope to see what things will lead too.
    Again, consider this as reply as a "Hi".
    With all of these mentioned, I'll be replying to you from time to time as a matter of a hobby and only when I get a time for this.
    Hi LOL really you must have some kind of multiple personals because on the one side you write stuff like: "... All the crap Qaridarium said ..." and on the other side you mostly come to phoronix to read my threats: "as I tends to visit Phoronix rarely, and your threads is major things I tends to read"

    why you come to phoronix to read my crap threats? only to beat me?

    "I'll be replying to you from time to time as a matter of a hobby and only when I get a time for this."

    sure thank you its my hobby to! but the overall time i spending on such stuff makes me to an Professional LOL... now only michael need to pay me for the clicks i generate for his side then i'm rich !

    "Also, rather than, replying to every single none-sense you wrote. I decided to make a new account, and start to talk to you, in hope to see what things will lead too."

    what is your last account? or do you use the anonymous account ?

    what will it lead to if you think I'm crazy anyway?`

    and you know why I'm crazy because i start this threat: "LSD thread started by you" or maybe because i consume LSD one time in my life?

    ok doesn't matter you don't have to pay attention to my arguments because I'm MAD so its a easy job for you.

    "I can't believe how a person is so ignorant,"

    you claim i'm an ignorant but i can't find any argument that covers your claim in your post...

    "After all, I already answered my major disbelieving (mention above) around Qaridarium."

    if you do this with an anonymous account i can not bind your answer to a person this means its counted as spam in my brain LOL

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6

    Default

    *sigh* , lets start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    Hi LOL really you must have some kind of multiple personals because on the one side you write stuff like: "... All the crap Qaridarium said ..." and on the other side you mostly come to phoronix to read my threats: "as I tends to visit Phoronix rarely, and your threads is major things I tends to read"
    Hmm, interesting, the first thing you replayed back "Hi", yup Hi to you too. I see, so you started into giving me a multiple personalities. Wow, thanks for that! I'll be sure to save my multi-personality. As, a way I can explain it. Is that you feel insecure or yourself and perhaps you do have multi-personality as well! I also, tends to think you do have some problems of comprehending and reading between the lines. What, I actually said, is NOT what you understand. Basically, every single time, I came to Phornoix for reading or seeing some benchmarks. I notice whats going on the forums. As I tend to read things, I also came to notice most of things I read in the forums here are written by you.

    Now, if we go further in this, you expressed my purely good words by turning it into feeding your ego. I may add, you are feeding it loudly and publicly as well.


    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    why you come to phoronix to read my crap threats? only to beat me?
    Of course, no. Even such as miserable species such as yourself, I do not think of the need to beat you up. However, the necessity of clarifying things to you is more important than defending my words, which in purposely, I feel that you are attending to twist my words on me. For sake of clarity, I came here mainly for viewing benchmarks and sometimes to I like to check the news that appears here (which I find it related to my interest).
    This off course do not excuse feeding your ego by twisting my words and using them as a way or method against me. Which off course reflects back to your sense of not being secure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    sure thank you its my hobby to! but the overall time i spending on such stuff makes me to an Professional LOL... now only michael need to pay me for the clicks i generate for his side then i'm rich !
    Exactly, which stuff you are talking about (that makes you a "Professional LOL") ?
    You should be that Michael, yet he still didn't ban you. Which, off course I do not supporting banning, and in same context you should be considering it as a pay back for clicking on ads. Also, if are smart you would already try to estimate the costs and how much revenue that your clicks is worth (in terms of real money) for Michael, and here is a hint, it is not worthy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    what is your last account? or do you use the anonymous account ?
    At the moment, I do not think you need to know such information.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    what will it lead to if you think I'm crazy anyway?`
    It will certainly lead to something, but do I think you need to know what it leads too?
    Perhaps no, as it will be helping me (or others) of understanding things better. And, by this I'll end my answer to this question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    and you know why I'm crazy because i start this threat: "LSD thread started by you" or maybe because i consume LSD one time in my life?
    ok doesn't matter you don't have to pay attention to my arguments because I'm MAD so its a easy job for you.
    Ok so now you way of handling my respond is changed, it seems the sense of being insecure (already appeared in your first sentence when respond to my post) become more visible. Also, the word "MAD" seems not clear to me and which context you are using it now, and perhaps its not even clear to you as well. A definition from your side, would be good thing to start with.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    you claim i'm an ignorant but i can't find any argument that covers your claim in your post...
    An opinion, doesn't need a supportive base to start with, hens the word "believe". Therefore, you point whatever it is, become irrelevant here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    if you do this with an anonymous account i can not bind your answer to a person this means its counted as spam in my brain LOL
    What a corrupted logic. In this way, if you called 911 for help (as the other person is anonymous to you) you will consider the person who talks to as an spam? This logic can also be generalized to many things like calling IT, reading newspapers, etc ...
    Also, strange why you think that this world is it all about you. You don't seems to think that my other account(s) may not have any connection with you, and so, you may not know me. Also, I could not using my other account(s), for many different reasons.

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    twisting my words and using them as a way or method against me.
    hey be warned I'm pure evil this means twisting your words and use it against you are a basic character property of my personality.

    and your Logical conclusion about my basic character property is really funny : "Which off course reflects back to your sense of not being secure." because: I feel no fear i can not feel fear.
    what does "not being secure mean" anyway ?

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Ok so now you way of handling my respond is changed, it seems the sense of being insecure (already appeared in your first sentence when respond to my post) become more visible.
    LOL i make fun on you and you don't get it and my handling of your respond only changed because i ALWAYS chance the handling of response because this reflects my flexibility and my creativity.

    "What a corrupted logic."

    its only corrupted because: lie to you i don't believe that an anonymous account save your anonymity. because text analysis and user Beauvoir and reactions are always limited to the "hardware/body" of the USER this means i can do connections between you and your anonymity ego. and it dosn't matter what you try to cover this.

    "Also, strange why you think that this world is it all about you. "

    i don't think this at all.

    "You don't seems to think that my other account(s) may not have any connection with you, and so, you may not know me. "

    i read maybe 80% of all phoronix posts in the forum if you write stuff i know you.

    "An opinion, doesn't need a supportive base to start with, hens the word "believe". Therefore, you point whatever it is, become irrelevant here."

    it becomes irrelevant in the same way your opinion is irrelevant...

    "Also, the word "MAD" seems not clear to me and which context you are using it now, and perhaps its not even clear to you as well. A definition from your side, would be good thing to start with."

    i used in the meaning of MAD-House

    "At the moment, I do not think you need to know such information."

    sure. the word "Need" is connected to the words: food,fuck,drink,sleep.
    but for non trivial thinkers food,fuck,drink,sleep do not have any relevance.


    "You should be that Michael, yet he still didn't ban you. Which, off course I do not supporting banning, and in same context you should be considering it as a pay back for clicking on ads. Also, if are smart you would already try to estimate the costs and how much revenue that your clicks is worth (in terms of real money) for Michael, and here is a hint, it is not worthy."

    if i want to know stuff about michael be sure i just ask. but right now i don't.

    "However, the necessity of clarifying things to you is more important than defending my words"

    be sure you can't clarifying anything to me.

    "This off course do not excuse feeding your ego by twisting my words and using them as a way or method against me."

    be sure in using eristic-dialectic you don't need any excuse to use anything against you.

    "you are feeding it loudly and publicly as well."

    (irony) Really? i didn't know this (/irony)

    "I'll be sure to save my multi-personality."

    nothing special our society force the most people into a multi-personality.
    you are ILL and MAD if you don't have multi-personalities
    many people say friendly "Hello" to neighbors and in the next second they think "what a ugly asshole"

    "you do have multi-personality as well!"

    i do have the problem in the other way around i don't have multi-personality because of this i hurt people very much. this means I'm not friendly if the society expected it.
    and i tell the truth in moments the truth isn't welcome.

    " I also, tends to think you do have some problems of comprehending and reading between the lines. "

    nothing special English is not my native language

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    hey be warned I'm pure evil this means twisting your words and use it against you are a basic character property of my personality.
    Ok, here you are pointing about a specific characteristic (you call it "evil" and I am calling it "cheap-twisted-reality-chicken-egoness"). In same way, you are affirming that you are distorting an obvious ideas and by doing such , you are turning it into something else that is not attended to do , or meant to mean it. Which I basically, I call it you are lying , to yourself in the first place and the rest in the 2nd place. //[I'll be using the fact here that you are lying, to support my points latter on]

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    and your Logical conclusion about my basic character property is really funny : "Which off course reflects back to your sense of not being secure." because: I feel no fear i can not feel fear.
    what does "not being secure mean" anyway ?
    Funny? In which sense? Shocked? It will be interesting to hear from you about this (Preferably, if its written as more than 1 sentence).
    Google for "sense of insecurity" or "emotional insecurity".

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    LOL i make fun on you and you don't get it and my handling of your respond only changed because i ALWAYS chance the handling of response because this reflects my flexibility and my creativity.
    No, it doesn't reflects your flexibility and neither your creativity of avoiding my discussion. However, it affirms the logical conclusion about the "sense of insecurity", that I mentioned already. Moreover, I may add the way you handled this situation of calling your approach as of having a sort off "flexibility" and "creativity" is supporting the false sense of security you may want to achieve. Which in itself, also supports my first conclusion.


    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    its only corrupted because: li(k)e to you i don't believe that an anonymous account save your anonymity. because text analysis and user Beauvoir and reactions are always limited to the "hardware/body" of the USER this means i can do connections between you and your anonymity ego. and it doesn't matter what you try to cover this.
    Actually, if someone wants to be anonymous he covers himself/herself rather than exposing it to public. Which also means, the behavior and reaction practiced by the user will be changed as well, specifically in an environment the user is already known at. In more details, this involves the fact that the user is not suffering from "mind-blindness" to achieve a great successes into covering his behavior and reaction. Furthermore, this leads us into supporting the fact, that I'm pretty confident you are will be able to make any correlation between my current account and any others. Ironically, it's funny to notice that you concluded that I am using a different account, only for being anonymous and reply to you ,and neglected any other logical facts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    i don't think this at all.
    Your action and behavior says the other wise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    i read maybe 80% of all phoronix posts in the forum if you write stuff i know you.
    [sarcism] Right... [/sarcsim]

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    it becomes irrelevant in the same way your opinion is irrelevant...
    Please go on, and tell me how it becomes irrelevant? Or you can't?

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    i used in the meaning of MAD-House
    Mad-House is not a definition. I'll leave the reasons for your creativity and imagination to guess why.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    sure. the word "Need" is connected to the words: food,fuck,drink,sleep.
    but for non trivial thinkers food,fuck,drink,sleep do not have any relevance.
    The word "need", having a priority of orders. You can't go to the 2nd priority without fulfilling some of the 1st priority as of the nature of orders. The topic around "necessity" is so big, that I'll leave it right now, for some other time. As, you seems to understand why you don't need to know such information.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    if i want to know stuff about michael be sure i just ask. but right now i don't.
    In other words, you claim of something, you tells everyone the result of what originally didn't think about it. And from above, I can see you are refusing to think about it and neither you are attending to get a supportive fact to your claims.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    be sure you can't clarifying anything to me.
    Too general and too abroad, and so meaningless statement that came from you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    be sure in using eristic-dialectic you don't need any excuse to use anything against you.
    I strongly agree that this applies to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    (irony) Really? i didn't know this (/irony)
    By reading the word "irony", it appears that you already get pride of showing your ego.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    nothing special our society force the most people into a multi-personality.
    I remind you, you originally claimed that I do have multi-personality. As when you said: "...really you must have some kind of multiple personals...".
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    you are ILL and MAD if you don't have multi-personalities
    Only in your mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    many people say friendly "Hello" to neighbors and in the next second they think "what a ugly asshole"
    Only in your mind.
    Hint: you can't hear the voices in their head.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    i do have the problem in the other way around i don't have multi-personality because of this i hurt people very much. this means I'm not friendly if the society expected it.
    You are contradicting yourself too much. This means you could have multi-personality ,and that's you aren't aware about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    and i tell the truth in moments the truth isn't welcome.
    You need to differentiate between "hypocrisy" and "multi-personality".

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    nothing special English is not my native language
    Use a dictionary.

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Ok, here you are pointing about a specific characteristic (you call it "evil" and I am calling it "cheap-twisted-reality-chicken-egoness").
    what is a "cheap-twisted-reality-chicken-egoness" ?? maybe my evilness isn't evil enough for you?

    anyway there are many specific characteristics for my personality and "cheap" only fits if you count yourself as the reward... yes very cheap i think next time i go into a McDonald's restaurant and talk to the hamburger selling guy about his sperm in the hamburger sandwich maybe the reward is higher

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    In same way, you are affirming that you are distorting an obvious ideas and by doing such , you are turning it into something else that is not attended to do , or meant to mean it.
    turning stuff into something else is very creative! and i really don't understand your disappointment you get what you deserve. Maybe work a little harder then maybe you get it double time.

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Which I basically, I call it you are lying , to yourself in the first place and the rest in the 2nd place. //[I'll be using the fact here that you are lying, to support my points latter on]
    first of all lying is intelligence if you can't lie you are dump as hell.
    I am honored to be designated as a liar

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Funny? In which sense? Shocked? It will be interesting to hear from you about this (Preferably, if its written as more than 1 sentence).
    Google for "sense of insecurity" or "emotional insecurity".
    sure Fun but maybe you don't share my kind of fun.
    what about emotional insecurity for a human without emotional reactions?

    its funny because you talk about emotions and MY emotions but what is if there are no emotions?

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    No, it doesn't reflects your flexibility and neither your creativity of avoiding my discussion.
    avoiding your discussion? in your dreams the only funny part is you think i do have emotions.

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    However, it affirms the logical conclusion about the "sense of insecurity", that I mentioned already. Moreover, I may add the way you handled this situation of calling your approach as of having a sort off "flexibility" and "creativity" is supporting the false sense of security you may want to achieve. Which in itself, also supports my first conclusion.
    i just kidding about your conclusions because i do not have emotions. my illness burns all emotions in my brain.

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Actually, if someone wants to be anonymous he covers himself/herself rather than exposing it to public. Which also means, the behavior and reaction practiced by the user will be changed as well, specifically in an environment the user is already known at. In more details, this involves the fact that the user is not suffering from "mind-blindness" to achieve a great successes into covering his behavior and reaction. Furthermore, this leads us into supporting the fact, that I'm pretty confident you are will be able to make any correlation between my current account and any others. Ironically, it's funny to notice that you concluded that I am using a different account, only for being anonymous and reply to you ,and neglected any other logical facts.
    first of all humans are not logical. i'm sure your "eTrune" account is a trash account because you can't write with me without trashing your account.

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Your action and behavior says the other wise.
    i'm not very linear this means you are naive if you think you can know my thinking by dragging my actions and behavior.

    Behaviorism as a concept is just dump. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behaviorism


    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Please go on, and tell me how it becomes irrelevant? Or you can't?
    your Trivial way of thinking means for example your Behaviorism proves your irrelevancy


    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Mad-House is not a definition. I'll leave the reasons for your creativity and imagination to guess why.
    MAD-HOUSE is not a definition if you do not have any creativity and no imagination.
    but for me if i want watch MAD people i go into a MAD-House.

    Be in the MAD-House is the Definition of being MAD.

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    The word "need", having a priority of orders. You can't go to the 2nd priority without fulfilling some of the 1st priority as of the nature of orders. The topic around "necessity" is so big, that I'll leave it right now, for some other time. As, you seems to understand why you don't need to know such information.
    'NEED' for humans is not the same as need for computers or animals the word need for humans is a more abstract word this means if i think i need it then i need it without your permission to need it. The will to need something is the prove to need something.

    but yes you already think like an animal in your Behaviorism because only in the Behaviorism the word need is used in the way a computer need electricity.

    Behaviorism is just dump!

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    In other words, you claim of something, you tells everyone the result of what originally didn't think about it. And from above, I can see you are refusing to think about it and neither you are attending to get a supportive fact to your claims.
    its much more simple here i just don't care ! i don't care about the opinion of michael or anybody else.

    if he deletes my account how cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Too general and too abroad, and so meaningless statement that came from you.
    meaningless? what you are not happy about my nihilism?

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    I strongly agree that this applies to you.
    you surprised me now i'm evil or not? because only evil humans use eristic-dialectic against you without any reason.

    but sure i'm not evil i'm a "cheap-twisted-reality-chicken-egoness"

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    By reading the word "irony", it appears that you already get pride of showing your ego.
    I define my success not over my ego. I define it over: how much damage the opposite takes

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    I remind you, you originally claimed that I do have multi-personality. As when you said: "...really you must have some kind of multiple personals...".
    and what is wrong with my claim? i still think this.

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Only in your mind.
    a human with full mental health always plays rolls this means if you get a gun and a uniform you act a Soldier or a Police officer if you get a judge robe you act a judge
    only naive people think they chose how they act.
    imagine this: you do have a weapon in your hand and someone shot at you do you shot back? why do you think you need to shot back? to save your life? in real the other person only shot at you because he want to save his life and your weapon in your hand is the source of this reaction. a mom acting a mom and a child acting a child. and a man acting a man.
    if you chance something they chance there action performance.

    studies show this if you say to a teacher he teaches now a high IQ skilled class the teacher really think its a high skilled class but if you say to the teacher he teaches a low level dump class he really think they are dump even they have a average IQ of 130+

    people change their personality as soon as you can send them commands.

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Hint: you can't hear the voices in their head.
    But they can tell me about it

    and many do! this means most humans life in a double standard life with double life and double face.

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    You are contradicting yourself too much. This means you could have multi-personality ,and that's you aren't aware about it.
    I'm always rude in the same way

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    You need to differentiate between "hypocrisy" and "multi-personality".
    for me hypocrisy is a kind of multi-personality
    and hypocrisy-multi-personality is the normal way to be in our society

    "Use a dictionary. "

    i always do.

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    9

    Talking Easy, man

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    "Use a dictionary. "

    i always do.
    Using books to wedge furnitures doesn't count


  10. #80
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    maybe my evilness isn't evil enough for you?
    Evilness? you mean your "cheap-twisted-reality-chicken-egoness" symptom that you claim that you don't have it?
    Oh sure, yes it isn't enought in anyway you are going to look at it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    anyway there are many specific characteristics for my personality and "cheap" only fits if you count yourself as the reward... yes very cheap i think next time i go into a McDonald's restaurant and talk to the hamburger selling guy about his sperm in the hamburger sandwich maybe the reward is higher
    So, you counting yourself as a reward of an outcome of cheapness? This way, you specifying your personality characteristics by bonding to this and so, you should know that in McDonald's every single employee having different job to do.However, I'll not going to stop you from asking for sperms in your hamburger. I'll even remind you that there are people who buys sperm. In this way, you should be considering yourself so luck if anyone gave you his sperm to eat it. In other words, feeding you with money (sperms).

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    turning stuff into something else is very creative! and i really don't understand your disappointment you get what you deserve. Maybe work a little harder then maybe you get it double time.
    It is not a disappointing that you can't differentiate between having creativeness and lacking it. In this case, we are talking about the lack of it as the point here refers to you. Don't worry, if you work hard and hard enough you will be able to realize that you are lacking creativity ,and to be more specific, you aren't able to measure it in a real world scale that anyone will consider it a creativity. Still, this doesn't involve the false nature of your claim about creativeness.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    first of all lying is intelligence if you can't lie you are dump as hell.
    Or it can be considered as an honorable thing, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    I am honored to be designated as a liar
    First you are honored, so you are feeling and we know that's an emotion. //I'll be using this point later on. Also, by saying "liar" it is possible to reference it back to contradicting the reality. So, you are contradicting yourself. Which can be declared as it caused by unstable emotional status.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    sure Fun but maybe you don't share my kind of fun.
    Not sharing the current emotional status you called as "fun"? Could be, or even it might be not funny at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    what about emotional insecurity for a human without emotional reactions?
    its funny because you talk about emotions and MY emotions but what is if there are no emotions?
    So, you are saying you aren't emotional at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    avoiding your discussion? in your dreams the only funny part is you think i do have emotions.
    Oh, here you are confirming that you don't have any emotions.
    Well, lets start by saying you felt of being "honored" and considered an action which isn't funny as of being "fun"-ny, you may scroll up read about the references.. Also, by this you are contradicting yourself. By claiming you know yourself, however you don't. This is proven here, and it can be considered as a fact.
    [QUOTE=Qaridarium;253269]i just kidding about your conclusions because i do not have emotions. my illness burns all emotions in my brain.]]
    Hmm, anther lie made by you. Could be explained that it makes you feel better about yourself ("sense of insecurity"), or even seeking other people's emotion of feeling pathetic about you. Even, your first word is "kidding", which is a word that describes a joy (an emotion), which confirm your statement as big lie (to yourself in the first place).
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    first of all humans are not logical. i'm sure your "eTrune" account is a trash account because you can't write with me without trashing your account.
    World is not running all about you. I'll skip further discussion about this, as you can read my previous reply's for this part of argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    i'm not very linear this means you are naive if you think you can know my thinking by dragging my actions and behavior.
    I'm pretty sure you aren't, however your behavior describes you more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    your Trivial way of thinking means for example your Behaviorism proves your irrelevancy
    Still, I'm waiting for an explanation and not your opinion on none related matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    Be in the MAD-House is the Definition of being MAD.
    I said it, and I'll repeat it. Mad-House is not a definition. I'll leave the reasons for your creativity and imagination to guess why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    'NEED' for humans is not the same as need for computers or animals the word need for humans is a more abstract word
    So, you are agreeing to my argument around "need"-ing. However, you consider it as an abstract.
    As, I already clarified the word "need" for you. I'll leave you to read about "Maslow's hierarchy of needs". Read it, first then we will talk about needing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    ...this means if i think i need it then i need it without your permission to need it. The will to need something is the prove to need something.
    Wrong, also I'll reffernce you back to "Maslow's hierarchy of needs".
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    but yes you already think like an animal in your Behaviorism because only in the Behaviorism the word need is used in the way a computer need electricity.
    Behaviorism is just dump!
    Scroll up, and read that you called your actions as in "Behaviorism". Now, you call it dump. Therefore, your action is dump and can be considered as you are dump.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    its much more simple here i just don't care ! i don't care about the opinion of michael or anybody else.
    Actually, you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    if he deletes my account how cares?
    You will care. Remeber your behavior and actions prove it. Also, your "emotional insecurity" does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    what you are not happy about my nihilism?
    You are not showing any valuable observation of nihilism effect or any appearances about it. So it can't be a reason for your claim. //You can scroll down to see an obvious prove that came out from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    only evil humans use eristic-dialectic against you without any reason.
    Go ahead and prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    but sure i'm not evil i'm a "cheap-twisted-reality-chicken-egoness"
    We defined both terms as an equal in your case, now your denying one while approve the anther. Glade, you start knowing yourself even more. This is one step in the right direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    I define my success not over my ego. I define it over: how much damage the opposite takes
    I can't see how this valid. You turn on the T.V. and you see on news a massive earthquake that acquired, just after you turned on the T.V. This is not a success, this means you are dreaming. So, wake up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    and what is wrong with my claim? i still think this.
    Your claim is about what, and on which base you are basing your claim on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    a human with full mental health always plays rolls this means if you get a gun and a uniform you act a Soldier or a Police officer if you get a judge robe you act a judge
    No, you don't. The reality doesn't support your statement above ,and neither, rationality does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    only naive people think they chose how they act.
    You are now being naive, by taking the above statement and apply extremely around people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    imagine this: you do have a weapon in your hand and someone shot at you do you shot back? why do you think you need to shot back? to save your life? in real the other person only shot at you because he want to save his life and your weapon in your hand is the source of this reaction.
    No one does this. Also, if you want to consider shooting reasons, you will need to go into economical reasons and to base this around scarcity as an example.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    a mom acting a mom and a child acting a child. and a man acting a man.
    Hmm, nihilism you said earlier. I'll leave the above statement undiscussed in case you want to change it later on. Which I do believe you will for variety reasons or maybe not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    studies show this if you say to a teacher he teaches now a high IQ skilled class the teacher really think its a high skilled class but if you say to the teacher he teaches a low level dump class he really think they are dump even they have a average IQ of 130+
    Before I look to this seriously and as you claimed the studies show, I am asking where is your resource?

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    most humans life in a double standard life with double life and double face.
    Give me an example with more explanation, so I can understand your concept more clearly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    I'm always rude in the same way
    This is not a right respond to my reply, and it doesn't have any relation to it. As when you tell someone: "good morning" ,and he replys you back: "Creamy is always sour in rainbow's shadow".
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    hypocrisy-multi-personality is the normal way to be in our society
    How is so?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •