Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 89

Thread: Why is the German economy so sucessful? Because of the Quality for All !

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    I got the basic Idea and I have shurely no problem with calculation maybe with understanding but you mean I have to test all the products at home(that is my business then, when I understand you right) and maybe I sell it to some customers ^^ and if not it was only a failed test so nobody can fuck me for that?

    Do I understand you now right? So I just write down all my bigger cost-posts as needed for company because I maybe will sell that. Ok that makes sense, thats then the backfire of having a monstroses stupid burocracy like we have in germany that you can never control all that, what I use more for private stuff and what I use more for other stuff etc.

    Did I understand you now right ^^
    sure nobody can blame you for testing a product in your business.
    an investment don't mean you get money if you infestment fail you lose the money but also the Government lose to.
    if you test your own product its not private use you always have risk

    "because I maybe will sell that."

    you don't need to sell it you also can just use it for your business

    yes you understand much better now but you still think you only can do this if you sell it.

    for example you don't have to sell your or any computer to do this with your computer.

    another good technique for a investment is a Heat recovery ventilation system http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_recovery_ventilation

    you can get it cheap for only 440€ : http://www.bayernluft.de/de/frame.cgi?page=start

    brings you profit by saving heating costs!

    ok harz4 don't pay for heating costs but you still can sell it to some non harz4 people.

    also its an investment in fresh air and with the economics you can force social welfare office to pay it because its economic and green and so one.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    773

    Default

    I dont understand it again, in which way is a washing machine thing a investment, it can not generate money income only if I sell it or if I rent it so someone, if I make a it business and with my educational background I understand that I am allowed to buy a computer, but how will I make someone clear that I need to wash cloth for my business wenn I dont sell that. I mean only if I at least thought about doing this and then failed it would be ok. Maybe you can tell it me in german maybe my or your english is to bad

    Or you point me to a bill that covers taht or a link or something. I can not buy a micro-cooking maschine as it company and use it at home or what?

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    I dont understand it again, in which way is a washing machine thing a investment, it can not generate money income only if I sell it or if I rent it so someone,
    you are wrong here because this tool increase your power output of your power plant.
    this means you don't have to sell it or rent it to someone.

    because your business is selling energy and not selling washing maschin tools.

    also you can use your example to making your commercial and your education for your customers because they want see an example in action.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    if I make a it business and with my educational background I understand that I am allowed to buy a computer, but how will I make someone clear that I need to wash cloth for my business wenn I dont sell that.
    Green IT is not your personal favor really? your computer/server are water cooled and and the your systems heat the water up from 5C to 60-70C then you use a heatpump to make 90C hot water and then you sell this to your customers.
    and your customers can use more heat from your computer/servers if they waste more hot water and if you and your customers do amodification on the washing machines to use hot water instead of electricity your profit grow.
    you can use the same system to sell heat from your power plant and the heat from your servers and computers.

    this is called GREEN IT! with up to 100% efficiency

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    I mean only if I at least thought about doing this and then failed it would be ok. Maybe you can tell it me in german maybe my or your english is to bad
    the english language is not the problem you just have a lag of informations.

    selling your wasted heat in your computer and servers to your washing maschin or your customers washing maschin this is what you don't think about.


    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    Or you point me to a bill that covers taht or a link or something. I can not buy a micro-cooking maschine as it company and use it at home or what?
    there are companies with complete kitchens.
    Last edited by Qaridarium; 03-03-2012 at 06:45 AM.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    997

    Default

    "I just checked the German fertility rates. This country has absolutely no future. It can be completely written off as a future world player and its culture -- good or bad -- will be extinct within 50-100 years, probably replaced by something from the Middle East."

    "Or you think Muslim nations like Egypt or Libya are the friends of Europe?
    they don't share ideological stuff like freedom of speech or free choose of religion or a religion free government."

    LOL! Actually, that other guy is more accurate than you are! Which is both scary and a shame. Germany is ****ed. Most Germans here don't seem to care. They never participate in your ridiculous posts. Germany doesn't believe in freedom of speech. That is obvious to anyone who actually looks into it.

    Furthermore, Germany's attempt to control sovereign states in Europe and bail out bankers is a travesty and really telling of what their Government is like. If you don't support their status quo Political Parties, you're an extremist, apparently. Yet, they're the real extremists with the anti-freedom policies. All they're doing is bailing out banks both at home and in the countries they're supposedly helping. The fact there's no protesting or any backlash that might force the media to cover it just shows how oblivious they are. You're in that crowd as well.

    Yes, Germany would rather allow their own country to collapse and increase immigration to insane levels than look after their own country. This will contribute to their demise. It doesn't matter how their economy is doing *TODAY* because that is only temporary and they're on borrowed time. I even wonder if it's too late for Germans to wake up. Maybe that question is redundant because Germans haven't given any indication that they'll wake up any time soon.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    99

    Default OMG

    Incredible how thiw nazi-like discussion is possible on technological site. Qaridarium sounds like good reason to watch Germany closely, as it never was good idea to let it too much freedom. In his mind obvoisly evil jews are replaced by evil muslims, everything remains the same, lebensraum and all that. Eastern european loser Drago is obviously great comrade for this, just like back in 1941.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    32

    Default

    We have our fair share of problems here in Germany which aren' visible yet. Our current strong economy depends on other european countries buying our stuff. At the same time, many workers in lower jobs are underpaid (which, in the long term, is bad for the economy). The average age of the german citizens, especially the higher-educated ones, will be another big problem in the next decades (but we already know that).
    I find Qaridarium's need to tell anybody about his blind patriotism disconcerting. There are other posts going in the other direction which are just as bad as his, though.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,122

    Default

    Not sure I would call Q a patriot. When you talk to him directly he'll send you thousands of things that are wrong in this country, how bad the education system is etc. He just likes our economy.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mirza View Post
    Incredible how thiw nazi-like discussion is possible on technological site. Qaridarium sounds like good reason to watch Germany closely, as it never was good idea to let it too much freedom. In his mind obvoisly evil jews are replaced by evil muslims, everything remains the same, lebensraum and all that. Eastern european loser Drago is obviously great comrade for this, just like back in 1941.
    nazi like? you mix stuff up wen you write "jews" do you mean the Religion or the Race(people)?
    muslims are never a race muslims are just a religion.

    if its nazi like then its sounds in this way:" the jewish race is sup-human and must be wipes out"

    but i never write in this way. i write in this way: ALL Religions are BAD and ALL Religions are only tolerable in the Private as a personal opinion a Religious driven government is just insane and must be stopped.

    "In his mind obvoisly evil jews are replaced by evil muslims"

    if you talk about the Religion of the Jews then you have to ask about the "Goi" and this tropic shows that the Jewish religion is the same shit as the Muslim religion.

    for example: “Warum braucht es Nichtjuden? Sie arbeiten, sie pflügen, sie werden ernten. Wir werden dasitzen wie Efendiler (Herren) und essen.“ Rabbi Ovadia Yosef

    "Why do we need non-Jews? They work, they plow, they will reap. We will sit as Efendiler (Lord/king) and eating" Rabbi Ovadia Yosef

    this means the Jewish religion thinks GOis are only Robots to do the work and they are the "LORDS"

    “Mit Nichtjuden ist es wie mit jeder Person – sie müssen sterben, aber (Gott) gibt ihnen Langlebigkeit. Warum? Stellt euch vor ein Esel stirbt, er (der Besitzer) verliert sein Geld. Es (das Tier) ist sein Diener … Darum bekommt es ein langes Leben, um gut für diesen Juden zu arbeiten.“ Rabbi Ovadia Yosef

    ""With non-Jews is like any person - they have to die, but (God) gives them longevity. Why? Imagine a donkey dies, he (the owner) loses his money. It (the animal) is his servant ... That is why it gets a long life, to work well for this Jew. "" Rabbi Ovadia Yosef

    and again GOIs only life do be the salve of the JEWs and to be more exact: GOI=donkey

    you can slap and hit a donkey then the donkey work faster?

    and no its not nazi like if you think about the GOIs in the Jewish religion.

    GOI=All other non Jewish humans.

    the only difference between a Religious-Jew and a Nazi is: the Jew don't kill his donkey.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laser View Post
    I find Qaridarium's need to tell anybody about his blind patriotism disconcerting. There are other posts going in the other direction which are just as bad as his, though.
    LOL you are kidding.

    if you ask me i tell you stuff like: we need nuclear air strikes in Germany to wipe out the nazis and corrupt (SPD)+(CDU)Politicians and we need mass-murdering to wipe out the German education system because its the strongest Selection mental-Fascism and Mental-racism system in the world
    we really need a scaffold in Germany to kill the mental-fascism and mental-racism Elites in the Universities and Gymnasiums.


  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    32

    Default

    WTF... I don't even know what to reply.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •