Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is the German economy so sucessful? Because of the Quality for All !

Quote Originally Posted by johnc View Post
    I just checked the German fertility rates. This country has absolutely no future. It can be completely written off as a future world player and its culture -- good or bad -- will be extinct within 50-100 years, probably replaced by something from the Middle East.
    Some time ago, Gaddafi told europeans,..."we will conquer you not with a sword, but with a dick". My country will be gone soon. jipseys have ~5-6 to 10 children, young bulgarians have ~1..if any

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    Some time ago, Gaddafi told europeans,..."we will conquer you not with a sword, but with a dick". My country will be gone soon. jipseys have ~5-6 to 10 children, young bulgarians have ~1..if any
    Japanese are in the same boat. And seriously... who is going to make our anime once they're gone?

Default Choices ... again

Japanese are in the same boat. And seriously... who is going to make our anime once they're gone?
    Holding a pencil ... or holding a dick ... another good sample of tough choices life put us in front of

Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    That, and our constitution can not hinder our corrupt regime to fight with other criminal regimes wars somewhere in the world.
    true but our constitution is obsolete because: war is peace every 1984 reader know this

You mean defend of the very extreme dictatorship turkey? They only get weapons to "defend" against that country, they all want to invade greece because they are jealous of the higher wealth greece, rofl.
    no not turkey but all the other enemies around :Mediterranean Sea

Or you think Muslim nations like Egypt or Libya are the friends of Europe?
    they don't share ideological stuff like freedom of speech or free choose of religion or a religion free government.

Thats the question for germany, for greece they have to survife thats what only matters to them and I do not mean as country or as a euro-member, I mean they have to find a way (as example own currency and big downgrades to protect their econemy against more efficient ones like germany) to stop their route to 3rd-world-land.
    i vote for bitcoin as an official new currency all over Europe!

I just checked the German fertility rates. This country has absolutely no future. It can be completely written off as a future world player and its culture -- good or bad -- will be extinct within 50-100 years, probably replaced by something from the Middle East.
    Germans think different they think low fertility rate is the future of the humanity!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    Germans think different they think low fertility rate is the future of the humanity!
    I admire German logical spirit, yes, really

"
    - What is the common source of many problems plaguing Earth ?
    -- Human being
    - Ok, so let's take some action and solve the problem by eliminating the roots of it then !!!
    -- Wut ??
    - Stop, fucking ( I mean literrally ) , you, idiots !!!!
    "

At the end of the day, no more human kind, no more wars, no hunger, nothing
    Problem solved, move over.

Quote Originally Posted by jlm2010 View Post
    I admire German logical spirit, yes, really

"
    - What is the common source of many problems plaguing Earth ?
    -- Human being
    - Ok, so let's take some action and solve the problem by eliminating the roots of it then !!!
    -- Wut ??
    - Stop, fucking ( I mean literrally ) , you, idiots !!!!
    "

At the end of the day, no more human kind, no more wars, no hunger, nothing
    Problem solved, move over.

LOL yes True and funny!

no not turkey but all the other enemies around :Mediterranean Sea

Or you think Muslim nations like Egypt or Libya are the friends of Europe?
    they don't share ideological stuff like freedom of speech or free choose of religion or a religion free government.
    At least greece claims that they only want that troops against turkey. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek%E...kish_relations

Did something leek somewhere or do you have information that I do not have about greece fighting against north-african people? I mean if they only want to stop immigrants some ships would be the better alternative instead of submarines.

i vote for bitcoin as an official new currency all over Europe!
    I really thought about making business over it, but you cant buy real food with it, basicly you nearly can buy any usefull product, but you can buy services for it, so you have to change it back and forth thats not that good at the moment.

At least greece claims that they only want that troops against turkey. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek%E...kish_relations

Did something leek somewhere or do you have information that I do not have about greece fighting against north-african people? I mean if they only want to stop immigrants some ships would be the better alternative instead of submarines.
    submarines are so much cooler

I really thought about making business over it, but you cant buy real food with it,
    this is just wrong for example: http://go-bitcoin.com/link/edle-weltende

basicly you nearly can buy any usefull product, but you can buy services for it, so you have to change it back and forth thats not that good at the moment.
    why is change it to euro bad?

this is just wrong for example: http://go-bitcoin.com/link/edle-weltende
    I know that shop, but I cannot eat each day only honey + oil, thats a bit disgusting and shurly unhealthy if you only it such stuff.

why is change it to euro bad?
    because you will shurely have transit costs, also if you change a official-non-money into a official money it counts as income. So and the social system here, takes for the poor people the biggest percentage of taxes. so a rich guy pays 45% maybe with rich-people-tax (from the stuff that floets offical) and from me (Arbeitslosengeld 2) they would after 100 euros that goes free take 80% of all the money. So its totaly unlogical to work a bit in this system, you have to get 1000,- better 1500,- Euros after tax fulltime to make sense, working some small projects and do that legaly is totaly stupid, and especialy do that as independent contractor with rish of not getting all the time the same money is totaly stupid, you have to pay at least your health care for your selth you have to pay that double, so you have to at least earn 1500,- Euro before tax to have a small amount more money than with earning 0 euro.

Its a system that does on purpose or just on bad design prevent people from working. So the choices you have if you dont can or want to earn 1500-2500,- Euro each month and work full time as independet man with all the risk, but want to work a bit you have to use bitcoins or some sort of Local Exchange Trading Systems or Schemes or working illigal. Again we should fast lower the stupid work-taxes (since when do we make high taxes on stuff we have to less and want more of) and completly get all the income from consume taxes especialy for our social system, because here we have a totaly stupid system the rich people get more money from that system but they pay in % less money to this systems, totaly stupid uneven system.

We also would have better competition system, so a german product has exactly the same amount of social costs in it like a produkt from china. So we could maybe not be cheaper but nearly produce at the same prices and maybe there and there with better quality, we would not have like now often have extremely more expensive products that only rich people could buy.

And yes if nobody pays taxes there is no tax-free money part in our income because you pay the taxes only when you buy stuff, so we need the basic income grant as replacement for the tax-free basic income right.