Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R300 Watermark

This one's probably tricky.
    I got a server set up that uses drbl to boot another computer that has a 9600XT in. I've installed the official AMD drivers, latest, to get tv-out. The client computer has no hard drive, everything is stored on the server.
    Now, there's an AMD watermark in the bottom right of the screen saying it's not official or something, and that there's no 3d. How do I remove this watermark on the screen? I tried what worked for the drivers that were quickly pulled because of the watermark, and that does nothing.

Originally posted by Moustacha View Post
    This one's probably tricky.
    I got a server set up that uses drbl to boot another computer that has a 9600XT in. I've installed the official AMD drivers, latest, to get tv-out. The client computer has no hard drive, everything is stored on the server.
    Now, there's an AMD watermark in the bottom right of the screen saying it's not official or something, and that there's no 3d. How do I remove this watermark on the screen? I tried what worked for the drivers that were quickly pulled because of the watermark, and that does nothing.
    This fix should work for your system : http://www.mepisguides.com/Mepis-7/f...9-overlay.html

Comment

You are missing /etc/ati/signature.

Comment

Working...
      X