Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine 1.4 Makes It A Step Further In Fermentation

Phoronix: Wine 1.4 Makes It A Step Further In Fermentation

The Wine 1.4 release has moved along a step further in the fermentation process as they appear for the official debut of Wine 1.4 in the coming weeks...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Say Michael, no offence, but is beer the only thing you ever think of?

There's also spezi, apfelschorle, riesling... all of them awesome German drinks. Me personally, I'd take riesling every day over most beer sorts out there.

Comment

Originally posted by susikala View Post
      Say Michael, no offence, but is beer the only thing you ever think of?

There's also spezi, apfelschorle, riesling... all of them awesome German drinks. Me personally, I'd take riesling every day over most beer sorts out there.
      Wine.... wine goes through fermentation process.... I do like some German sekt, spezi, radlers, heck even Mezzo Mix is fine once in a while.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Is there any chance that this is what will be in ubuntu 12.04?

Comment

Originally posted by AJenbo View Post
          Is there any chance that this is what will be in ubuntu 12.04?
          Yes, it already has wine1.4~rc5 package, and that is the default version pointed to by wine metapackage.

Comment

Awesome a lot more was running when installing 1.3 so this should make it easy for the people on lts.

Comment

Originally posted by DanL View Post
              Yes, it already has wine1.4~rc5 package, and that is the default version pointed to by wine metapackage.
              Does anybody know what's the deal with debian? There used to be the gecko license problem, but I think that was solved?

Comment

Originally posted by not.sure View Post
                Does anybody know what's the deal with debian? There used to be the gecko license problem, but I think that was solved?
                It seems that the guy packaging it has a pretty loaded schedule and also wants to package all the intermediate releases, not just the latest one.

Comment

Working...
                X