ET: QW Update v1.4 coming soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ET: QW Update v1.4 coming soon

Christmas is coming up and what better way to spend the holidays than with a brand-new, featured packed game update for Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars? That's exactly what we thought and we've been hard at work on the 1.4 update for the game ever since wrapping up work on the previous update.

Wait, 1.4? What happened to 1.3? Don't worry, you haven't missed an entire game update. 1.3 is a smaller update that's limited to the Korean release of ETQW. All other versions are moving on straight on to version 1.4. So, let's have a look at what we have in store for you:
    Basic Training for New Players
    Auto-Downloading
    ETQW:TV
    Further Gameplay Balance Improvements
    Networking
    Bug Fixes
    Updated EULA for All Territories
    Closing Words

Read all the changes and infos on the future of ET: QW and his updates at

- d2kx

This sounds good, but I wonder what is included in gameplay balance improvements. Will they be announcing what exactly is changed in this area?

Comment

Originally posted by joshuapurcell View Post
      This sounds good, but I wonder what is included in gameplay balance improvements. Will they be announcing what exactly is changed in this area?
      Just click the link in my first post to read all the changes

Comment

I -really- hope they solve the "connection reset" problem.
        While not their fault (ISP's blocking certain ports as P2P), having a off-line only game is -very- annoying.

- Gilboa
        oVirt-HV1: Intel S2600C0, 2xE5-2658V2, 128GB, 8x2TB, 4x480GB SSD, GTX1080 (to-VM), Dell U3219Q, U2415, U2412M.
        oVirt-HV2: Intel S2400GP2, 2xE5-2448L, 120GB, 8x2TB, 4x480GB SSD, GTX730 (to-VM).
        oVirt-HV3: Gigabyte B85M-HD3, E3-1245V3, 32GB, 4x1TB, 2x480GB SSD, GTX980 (to-VM).
        Devel-2: Asus H110M-K, i5-6500, 16GB, 3x1TB + 128GB-SSD, F33.

Comment

Working...
        X