Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul a German with roots from Hohenzeller for US-Präsident.

Quote Originally Posted by Kivada View Post
    What we need for the next president is someone that is Black, Jewish AND gay, preferably a post op male to female trans-gender, for no other reason then to watch the psychotic right wingers implode.
    LOL you made my day! yes we really need a Black Jewish gay trans-gender president!!!

I vote for this version to!

is this the reason ron paul is such a nazi?

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    LOL you made my day! yes we really need a Black Jewish gay trans-gender president!!!

I vote for this version to!
    Maybe you should run!

Most people on earth aren't responsible enough to be left alone with a gold fish and you think they should have a high maintenance weapon like a Davey Crockett pocket nuke so they can take out half the town?
    i think you fail to make a difference between a child and people in the MAD house and real citizens.

in fact a "Davy Crockett pocket nuke" should be legal! because this is a good and effective weapon! and not a play-tool like a hand-gun.

the citizens need good and effective weapons to defense there constitution!

If a human is not responsible enough then he is a mad house member and not a free citizen!

Ah yes, we can somehow survive as a nation without jobs because we gave them all to china, can't tax the companies to bring them back since that would be anti-business, can't take them back by force, we gave all our good stuff away and the companies are now allowed to have their own mercenary military forces.
    you are naive ! no one need Jobs! humans need LAND and Resources! not JOBs and fake-money.

Sure, end the wars. But what happens in the power vacuum? Do we kick back and watch the entire middle east get glassed because we gave them all nukes and many of them are dumb enough to use them?
    history show nuclear weapons bring more peace to the world than every fake-nobel-peace-price

Like it or not, there a WW1 shitstorm brewing right now, if we pass out nukes and leave someone is gonna kill poor old Franz again and kickoff a whole new level of clusterfucked, the likes of which the wold has never known.
    right now the world only go into a new war because iran do not have nuclear weapons!

and they think they can hold back the natural right to have nuclear weapons this is just stupid and naive!

if the iran have nuclear weapons the Peace is protected! because no one start a war against a nation with nuclear weapons.

Tell me where Obama lied?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guantanamo_Bay_Naval_Base

And it had better not be one of those things where the republicans and "Blue Dog"/"Dixiecrat" democrats in name only shot down what he put forth without even reading it. Personally I think Obama needs to grow a pair, but I can't think of any place he's lied thus far.
    he promised he bring the troops home after 16 months and after 16 month he don't.

No, I didn't even vote for Obama, prolly won't this time either, but then it's a well known secret that the republicans have been stealing their elections. Hell, they've even committed treason to win, just look up the tapes that the feds forgot to erase where Nixon sabotaged the peace talks between the Vietnamese so he could win the election. They where released to the library of congress last summer.
    yes very sad... the Politicians in the USA is just crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    Why would Paul want to move to another country that's going to become a toilet? He's trying to promote liberties in a country where they used to care so why go where they don't at all?
    he is a german.... and this fact don't care what you like or what you don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by questioneer View Post
    is this the reason ron paul is such a nazi?
    he claim he is not a nazi and not a racist. and i believe he is not a nazi.

but hey.. you can think what you ever can imagine and you are free to call him a nazi 1000Times a day !

I'm pretty sure now. Ron Paul runs Steam... on Linux.

Default Admit it, Qaridarium...

You are in fact Thomas X Stewart.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    i think you fail to make a difference between a child and people in the MAD house and real citizens.

in fact a "Davy Crockett pocket nuke" should be legal! because this is a good and effective weapon! and not a play-tool like a hand-gun.

the citizens need good and effective weapons to defense there constitution!

If a human is not responsible enough then he is a mad house member and not a free citizen!

you are naive ! no one need Jobs! humans need LAND and Resources! not JOBs and fake-money.

history show nuclear weapons bring more peace to the world than every fake-nobel-peace-price

right now the world only go into a new war because iran do not have nuclear weapons!

and they think they can hold back the natural right to have nuclear weapons this is just stupid and naive!

if the iran have nuclear weapons the Peace is protected! because no one start a war against a nation with nuclear weapons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guantanamo_Bay_Naval_Base

he promised he bring the troops home after 16 months and after 16 month he don't.

yes very sad... the Politicians in the USA is just crazy!

Default Q is exactly the type of person i would expect to support Ron Paul

That is not a complement.

Not gonna lie I like Ron Paul, but Q what in the FUCK are you smoking?!