Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 175

Thread: Ron Paul a German with roots from Hohenzeller for US-Präsident.

  1. #161
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    ron paul thinks in another way you can buy gund and weapons why not chemicals and hormones ?
    he says the same its the same with guns gun's don't kill people people kill people!
    and if a mother buys some chemicals to kill her child no one can stop here in a free (freedom) world!
    and ron paul will not stop here!

    and yes killing humans is bad even unborn humans are humans!

    so yes 1 symbolic day in prison help to think about this tropic!

    i think in a ron paul world you can buy abortion, pills in every supermarket but if you use them to kill humans you have to go into the prison for a day or zwo to think about "life"

  2. #162

    Default

    [b]Nazi Ron Paul doesn't believe in free speech[b]

    Ron Paul is abusing Trademark Law To Unveil Anonymous Internet Users.

    Anonymous Internet Users posted a video on YouTube under the name NHLiberty4Paul. Nazi Ron Paul didn't like it, so he filed a Trademark-Infringement case to get the identity of the user who posted the video. Nazi Ron Paul claims the name "NHLiberty4Paul" infringes on his trademark.

    Anonymous speech is protected under the First Amendment, and abusing trademark law to try to unmask anonymous speakers, whose speech was not commercial, is clearly an abuse of the law to try to "out" people online.

    Also surprising is that even Paul's very vocal online supporters seem to refuse to recognize the issue here. I was amazed how many commenters came to Paul's defense here because they think that the videos were designed to make Paul look bad, and therefore the people "must" be revealed. That's not how the law works and that's not standing up for the basic principles of free speech, internet freedom and liberty that they supposedly stand for.

    The sign of a truly principled person is when you're willing to retain those principles in the face of a situation where standing firm hurts you. Instead, Ron Paul folded and suddenly relied on big federal government regulations and abuse of the law to try to take away individuals' free speech rights.

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    [b]Nazi Ron Paul doesn't believe in free speech[b]

    Ron Paul is abusing Trademark Law To Unveil Anonymous Internet Users.
    in my point of view : free speech is not anonymous speech .

    but you try to make it sound the "same"

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    Anonymous speech is protected under the First Amendment, and abusing trademark law to try to unmask anonymous speakers, whose speech was not commercial, is clearly an abuse of the law to try to "out" people online.
    Really please come to germany and try your Free-speech here i'm sure you go to prison instandly because in germany there is no Free-Speech at all only opinions are free to voice it out and opinions also can be invalid if a "tatsache" "fact" makes it invalid a court in germany can check the "fact" and if your opinion hurts the "Official-fact" then you go to prison "unlimited time"

    i know sad this is really poor for germany but these laws are all made against "Nazis" to controll "Nazis" if your speech is "Sieg Heil" or "die juden vernichtung hat es nie gegeben" in english ~ "the jews are newer killed in concentration camps" or other "Nazi" stuff you go to prison unlimited time in Germany.

    now you call yourself an anti-nazi good fine but Germany is so anti-nazi that they kill the Freedom of speech at all! just because they are anti-nazi.

    i don't support this point of view a "nazi" also do have the right of freedom of speech and only if he hurts someone he should go to prison.

    so if you really fight for freedom of speech come to germany and fight for the "nazis"

    now what? you don't like it ?

  4. #164
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default


  5. #165
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    [b]Nazi Ron Paul doesn't believe in free speech[b]

    Ron Paul is abusing Trademark Law To Unveil Anonymous Internet Users.

    Anonymous Internet Users posted a video on YouTube under the name NHLiberty4Paul. Nazi Ron Paul didn't like it, so he filed a Trademark-Infringement case to get the identity of the user who posted the video. Nazi Ron Paul claims the name "NHLiberty4Paul" infringes on his trademark.

    Anonymous speech is protected under the First Amendment, and abusing trademark law to try to unmask anonymous speakers, whose speech was not commercial, is clearly an abuse of the law to try to "out" people online.

    Also surprising is that even Paul's very vocal online supporters seem to refuse to recognize the issue here. I was amazed how many commenters came to Paul's defense here because they think that the videos were designed to make Paul look bad, and therefore the people "must" be revealed. That's not how the law works and that's not standing up for the basic principles of free speech, internet freedom and liberty that they supposedly stand for.

    The sign of a truly principled person is when you're willing to retain those principles in the face of a situation where standing firm hurts you. Instead, Ron Paul folded and suddenly relied on big federal government regulations and abuse of the law to try to take away individuals' free speech rights.
    Troll!

    If the media is saying you're doing something, how do you prove you're not? That's all this is and it's old news.

    http://intellectualodditiesnetwork.c...d.php?tid=3667

    http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=226043.0

    http://paidcontent.org/article/419-r...ed-web-videos/

    AnonymousCoward is a troll.

    Q, do yourself a favor and stop replying to the troll. This will be my last reply to his nonsense trolls.

  6. #166
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    Q, do yourself a favor and stop replying to the troll. This will be my last reply to his nonsense trolls.
    i will not stop just only because i want to watch him in germany see him fight for the nazis they need his help to fight the goverment to get "Freedom of speech"

    the german nazis are really happy to get an supporter like him.

    In Germany you are A NAZI if you fight for "Freedom of Speech"

    and this all shows how stupid he is! he think he fight against the nazis and arguing with "Freedom of speech" but he don't get the fact that the "Nazis" want Freedom of Speech and the Anti-Nazis use censorship to fight "Nazi-ideas"

    Germany is the prove for the fact that fighting Nazis and Nazi-Ideas based on censorship is complete MAD!

    this means in real you first have to turn into a nazi to fight nazis LOL

    and you fight nazis like nazis fight jews you build concentration camps and put all nazis into it and gas them do death?

    o well anti nazis think this way back in 1900 "Germany Must Perish!" the "Kaufman-Plan" prove source:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!

    http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaufman-Plan

    http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_Newman_Kaufman

    now this proves he now show his real face he want to kill all germans and gas them to death in concentration camps.

    why anti-nazi people always turn into mass-murders like the nazis?

    AnonymousCoward=Theodore_Newman_Kaufman

  7. #167
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    i will not stop just only because i want to watch him in germany see him fight for the nazis they need his help to fight the goverment to get "Freedom of speech"

    the german nazis are really happy to get an supporter like him.

    In Germany you are A NAZI if you fight for "Freedom of Speech"

    and this all shows how stupid he is! he think he fight against the nazis and arguing with "Freedom of speech" but he don't get the fact that the "Nazis" want Freedom of Speech and the Anti-Nazis use censorship to fight "Nazi-ideas"

    Germany is the prove for the fact that fighting Nazis and Nazi-Ideas based on censorship is complete MAD!

    this means in real you first have to turn into a nazi to fight nazis LOL

    and you fight nazis like nazis fight jews you build concentration camps and put all nazis into it and gas them do death?

    o well anti nazis think this way back in 1900 "Germany Must Perish!" the "Kaufman-Plan" prove source:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!

    http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaufman-Plan

    http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_Newman_Kaufman

    now this proves he now show his real face he want to kill all germans and gas them to death in concentration camps.

    why anti-nazi people always turn into mass-murders like the nazis?

    AnonymousCoward=Theodore_Newman_Kaufman
    Wouldn't it be easier to state that the mainstream parties are the fascists or something?

    I think it would make a lot more sense and would be easier to read.

    I think I agree with you but that post isn't quite concise to me. The other word you might want to use is 'irony.' :-) The parties in power and/or with the most influence (i.e. have a high number of seats) are the real fascists. But, why do Germans vote for them?

  8. #168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    Troll!

    If the media is saying you're doing something, how do you prove you're not?
    And you think this has only happened to Ron Paul?

    It happened to Romney, Gingrich , Santorum. It happened to Obama, Bush, Clinton. It
    happens to everybody who's running for the US presidency. But only NAZI Ron Paul
    files a lawsuit to reveal the identity. WHy? Because Ron Paul is a fucking NAZI.

  9. #169
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    And you think this has only happened to Ron Paul?

    It happened to Romney, Gingrich , Santorum. It happened to Obama, Bush, Clinton. It
    happens to everybody who's running for the US presidency. But only NAZI Ron Paul
    files a lawsuit to reveal the identity. WHy? Because Ron Paul is a fucking NAZI.
    in Germany only anti-nazi people do this. because there is no freedom of speech for nazis in Germany!

    but yes i know AnonymousCoward=Theodore_Newman_Kaufman this means you are a mass murderer you will kill all Germans and wipe out even the german shepherd dog because of the "german" in his name.

    and sure you are for censor-shipment again Nazi ideas.

    and sure your ideals and values are not for sup-humans like Nazis.

    yes yes sup-humans like the Nazis must be wiped out and you are the sword to do it.

    how many nazis do you killed yet ?

  10. #170
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    Wouldn't it be easier to state that the mainstream parties are the fascists or something?

    I think it would make a lot more sense and would be easier to read.

    I think I agree with you but that post isn't quite concise to me. The other word you might want to use is 'irony.' :-) The parties in power and/or with the most influence (i.e. have a high number of seats) are the real fascists. But, why do Germans vote for them?
    well i think the same after i wrote this and i think like : "Is this really real or is this irony???? "

    HELL.... there is no irony.... this is really real.... '

    our society in germany really wipe out the human rights of the "Nazis" and if AnonymousCoward has any courage for human rights like "freedom of speech" he really must come to germany and fight for the "Nazis" and i'm sure he like it very much to fight for the "Nazis"

    the hole anti-nazi industry works just like the nazis work back in 1944 they also censorship all other ideas.

    hey AnonymousCoward is like the Nazis

    because people like him there is WAR in the world.

    he is really like "Theodore Newman Kaufman" and the nazis back in 1944 really kill so many jews because of people like him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •