Raspberry Pi's Nonchalant Graphics Stack For Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by droidhacker View Post
    RPi, from MY point of view, is much like a hacked broadband router, but with a video out.
    That's only if your purpose is to plug it into a television. As I've already mentioned, there are more uses than that, some of which do NOT require ANY graphics.
    Might as well buy a hacked broadband router.

DNF is a game. It has no PURPOSE. I don't see how you can compare.
    Just put them together in a sentence, it's that easy really.

I see kids working with these inexpensive RPi's for actual interesting and fun purposes. There USED to be this thing called 'imagination'. Kids USED to be inventive -- building machines and electrical devices.
    Let me guess, T.V. and video games are to blame.
    Look on the bright side, at least there won't be anymore inventions like those anymore, if what you say is true.

These are interesting and inventive uses for a nice simple device like this.
    The same could be said for my coffee maker.

Comment

Originally posted by XyC0 View Post
      Please stop trolling
      So anyone who agrees with Michael is automatically a troll?

"So basically the Raspberry Pi graphics situation isn't anything special compared to the other SoC vendors." <-- FROM THE ARTICLE THIS THREAD WAS BASED ON

Is Michael a troll too then?

Comment

Originally posted by jltyper View Post
        So anyone who agrees with Michael is automatically a troll?

"So basically the Raspberry Pi graphics situation isn't anything special compared to the other SoC vendors." <-- FROM THE ARTICLE THIS THREAD WAS BASED ON

Is Michael a troll too then?
        I am not even going comment on anything you say, and please refrain from sending me any more private messages with personal insults please.

Comment

Working...
        X