PTS Instal all not Workingl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTS Instal all not Workingl

I am using the latest version 3.6.1 however install all option is not working . Any way to automate the installation of all the tests in one go ?
    Also once i down load a test profile can i just copy the profile to the profiles directory on other machines to run locally ?

Also if i want to know what settings / test case was used for a test profile where do i get this information ?

EG phoronix-test-suite benchmark 1112277-AR-OMAPCORTE46

I want to know the settings used for each test case under the test profile 1112277-AR-OMAPCORTE46

Originally posted by chetanzcool View Post
    I am using the latest version 3.6.1 however install all option is not working . Any way to automate the installation of all the tests in one go ?
    Also once i down load a test profile can i just copy the profile to the profiles directory on other machines to run locally ?

Also if i want to know what settings / test case was used for a test profile where do i get this information ?

EG phoronix-test-suite benchmark 1112277-AR-OMAPCORTE46

I want to know the settings used for each test case under the test profile 1112277-AR-OMAPCORTE46
    - "phoronix-test-suite install pts/all" to install all tests.

- Yes, you should be able to copy the test-profiles folder (and/or the openbenchmarking.org folder too) from within ~/.phoronix-test-suite/

- If you view the results within the web-browser (or on OpenBenchmarking.org) you can see all the key software information from there. Within ~/,phoronix-test-suite/test-results/<result-name>/system-logs/ is also all the major system logs to look for further details.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
    X