copy installed tests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• copy installed tests

Hello, i would like to include a few tests on a custom live cd. can i simply copy ~/.phoronix-test-suite with tests installed, i.e., can installed tests be copied to be included on the disc.

I know, that there is an option make-download-cache, but with that we'll still have to install the tests everytime the cd is run.

How do you manage it with pts live.

Originally posted by a2r-l View Post
    Hello, i would like to include a few tests on a custom live cd. can i simply copy ~/.phoronix-test-suite with tests installed, i.e., can installed tests be copied to be included on the disc.

I know, that there is an option make-download-cache, but with that we'll still have to install the tests everytime the cd is run.

How do you manage it with pts live.

It's best to reinstall the test each time, particularly if it's compiling something so that you can take advantage of any architecture-specific features on the host CPU, etc. But yeah otherwise if you don't want to do that you could copy the installed-tests folder...
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Thanks, i just have to give a demo, so compiling at that time wouldn't be feasible. I'll use it as it is.

Comment

Working...
      X