No announcement yet.

Mozilla Firefox 9.0 Is Ready For The Holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FF9 feels significally faster in rendering, but maybe it's just because I also changed the computer.

And by the way, why do you have to mention apple in every post? I thought this was a site about linux, not IT news. Whether stuff works on other oses isn't relevant.

Phoronix Media is the largest Internet media company devoted to enriching the Linux hardware experience and catering its content to Linux gamers and computer enthusiasts. Its properties primarily focus on Linux hardware reviews, software previews, community technical discussions, and other technology related topics. Phoronix Media also backs a free software repository and the leading open-source Linux benchmarking software.
    I don't read unix here. I don't read bsd. I don't read windows. I don't read proprietary evil conglomerate. I just read linux. Better change that text if it's no longer applicable.

Comment

I did not notice performance changes in peacekeeper, did not try other tests. However still the same sites have got problems on linux like:

it works with opera, but ff/iceweasel uses full cpu with it...

Comment

Originally posted by Kano View Post
        I did not notice performance changes in peacekeeper, did not try other tests. However still the same sites have got problems on linux like:

it works with opera, but ff/iceweasel uses full cpu with it...
        Wonder why..its just a graphic. On my lowly WinXP laptop it loads fine with FF9

Comment

Could be releated to intel onboard gfx, with nv binary it works. No idea how to disable opengl accelleration for intel. Btw. you can more it, not just a gfx.

Comment

awasome news...

Comment

Working...
            X