Humble Indie Bundle 4 Just Started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grantek View Post
    Yeah, they recently released the Mac client and joked about the whiny Linux users, but they've always said it was coming.

anyway... IF YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT SKIPPING THE BUNDLE PAY $1 AND GET SUPER MEAT BOY
    Don't get me wrong, I'll get it for a decent amount and I'll probably play the game, I hear it's really good. I just didn't appreciate what they said but maybe I took it out of context.

Comment

Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
      Every big gaming site already talked about all these games (Joystiq, Kotaku, RockPaperShotgun...), but apparently everybody here lives in the same cavern of Stalman.
      That is the worse bit of Stallman bashing I have ever seen. Seriously, how is he relevant to this discussion? Grow up.

I have heard of some of these games before BTW. But Larabel is fairly ignorant of the Indie scene, it is true.

Comment

I dont know about many of the other games, but a Linux version of GSB is worth a buy alone. This game is awesome even over wine. Maybe the linux version fixes some of my stability issues with the larger campaign maps.

Comment

don't mix the "special" bundles with the numbered ones, this is #4, the previous ones fared rather well, and this one might too by the looks of it
          bundle1: 1.2mil $
          bundle2: 1.8mil $
          bundle3: 2.1mil $

GSB/SMB/Shank are mainstream _loved_ indies and i bet they'll get this bundle on really well, not to mention Linux builds and all.

Now if only Paypal would process my payment already....
          Last edited by Licaon; 13 December 2011, 08:08 PM.

Comment

So, after ~8 hours it already overtook the Introversion bundle. And for some reason the Linux piece of the pie is only half as big as then... go for it, all you who bought Oilrush just to support Linux Gaming!

Comment

I've never heard of any of these titles previously
              Linux "gamers" are hilarious. They know everything about an third tier game distribution platform like Desura just because they are available for Linux, but don't know shit about several of the most popular and successful indie games to date. You guys are so out of touch with reality at times it's almost confusing.

Comment

I've only tried Night sky so far and while it's a fun and interesting game there are a few little niggles.

1. The missing key to restart a level is ESC. In the dialog it doesn't show up.
                2. The save slots are already filled so you have to manually erase them.

Comment

Originally posted by elanthis View Post
                  Linux "gamers" are hilarious. They know everything about an third tier game distribution platform like Desura just because they are available for Linux, but don't know shit about several of the most popular and successful indie games to date. You guys are so out of touch with reality at times it's almost confusing.
                  Why should we care about things which do no affect us? Now that these games run on Linux, we know about them and care about them. Why should we care otherwise?

Comment

Originally posted by Hamish Wilson View Post
                    Why should we care about things which do no affect us? Now that these games run on Linux, we know about them and care about them. Why should we care otherwise?
                    +1 - Totally agree!

Comment

This is getting old very quickly.

Look, the Inde bundle earned 1 Million! let's do it again

then again

then again

then again

I've paid over $20 for previous bundle, I guess I will be paying $1 this time, or just not bother about it

Comment

Working...
                      X