Debian GNU/kFreeBSD Gets Ready For FreeBSD 9.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sidicas View Post
    Where do you get 6 minute boot time from?
    From the 6 minute boot time. Oh and give yourself a pat on the back for not reading what I said, it was clear that I was not talking about Debian's boot time.

Comment

Originally posted by yogi_berra View Post
      From the 6 minute boot time. Oh and give yourself a pat on the back for not reading what I said, it was clear that I was not talking about Debian's boot time.
      Give yourself a pat on the back for pulling numbers out of your rear and not citing any sources... Where's your sources for the 7 years for Debian to adopt systemd when it's already in Debian testing and the initial release of systemd was only a year ago? ...and where's your sources for this mythical 6 minute boot time problem?

I try not to feed the trolls, but claims like that need to be backed up, or they keep getting exaggerated and can damage the reputation of FOSS in general...

Comment

Originally posted by Sidicas View Post
        Where's your sources for the 7 years for Debian to adopt systemd when it's already in Debian testing and the initial release of systemd was only a year ago?
        If they won't drop kfreebsd then they won't be able to switch to systemd. I'm talking about making it default. I think Yogi_berra means the same.

Comment

And that's a good thing. (kfreebsd or no default systemd, interpret as you wish)

Comment

Working...
          X