Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opera 11.60 Web Browser Drops In New Features

Phoronix: Opera 11.60 Web Browser Drops In New Features

Taking a break from their holiday Lutefisk and Akvavit, the Norwegian developers at Opera Software put out version 11.60 of their popular cross-platform web-browser. Opera 11.60 is an interim step until Opera 12 is ready, which is still being worked on due to GPU hardware acceleration issues. Opera 11.60 meanwhile delivers on many of the Opera 12 features...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Opera is a great browser, even being Norwegian I somehow still end up using Firefox. Lutefisk and aquavit on the other hand will be on my menu Friday, at Trondheim's best fish restaurant. Will send warm thoughts towards the windy city, sk?l!

Comment

Originally posted by Del_ View Post
      Lutefisk and aquavit on the other hand will be on my menu Friday, at Trondheim's best fish restaurant. Will send warm thoughts towards the windy city, sk?l!
      Jealous... I haven't had any Lutefisk this year
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Will have to try it this weekend, maybe it's finally good enough to move to the 11 series. It took 8.5 and 9.5 for those series to became usable, 10 never did and 11 has failed me too so far.

Comment

Working...
        X