Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Long time study show: war on drugs is a war against smart Humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    http://www.heise.de/tp/blogs/3/150859

A high IQ man do have a 50% higher probability to be a THC, Cocaine ,LSD, Amphetamine and MDMA consumer.
    And a high IQ woman do have a much higher probability than the mans to be a drug consumer.

be smart consume drugs

now we know Silkroad drug shop is very important for smart humans.
    Correlation does not equal causation.

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Arcanine View Post
    Correlation does not equal causation.
    you are right but you always can try it.

i never played Fallout.
    But the reality shows different than your "fictional drug mentats"
    Then you're not as half as smart as the Fallout addicts. :>
    Last edited by kraftman; 11-24-2011 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kraftman View Post
    Then you're not as half as smart as the Fallout addicts. :>
    i don't know?? maybe? ...

computer games also show in studies that pc gamers are smart.

I made one really really interesting test with LSD (It was unexpected to):

Heres the detail :
    I own a old PS2 v7 (I chipped it myself with a dms4) and I have a game called "GEOTRON" installed on his hard drive. Here a youtube like to see what kind of game is it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6nwEEmlZv8 (It'S the only video I found)

I used to play from time to time, In baseline or with some THC. THC did not change anything really.

Baseline or THC :
    High score 235,670.
    Normal score : Between 100,000 and 150,000.
    Note that I played maybe hundred of times.

I did not play that game for six months... And got to a friend and took small amount of LCD (It was my first and only time). We got some fun and I got home during the night, Got a good night/morning of sleep. In the afternoon, I was bored and I invited a friend of mine for normal geeking week end. My friend asked me some question about my new PS2 mods show I showed some of the new stuff I put on it and I decided to show the GEOTRON game and make a "small" game for demonstration, not expecting more than 100,000 score as I did not play for six months.

Day after LCD
    Score : 1,005,550

Yeah, I written the number correctly, I was playing.. gaining new live, not losing any of them, gaining new bombs (to clear screen) but not using -any- of them... I was thinking... "that's weird... something must be wrong.. maybe a PS2 glitch".. Still playing... The live line and bombs line was overlapping due to saturation.. Until... The score passed from 999,999 to 000,000.. So I decided to stop moving and firing.. and let me lose all my lives... The score saved correctly with the leading "1" before.

So yeah, LCD do something... Since that I never got higher than my old high score (235,650) I'm currently thinking about retrying the experience. But I will need to install a tv tunner in the computer and record the epic game.

High score 235,670.
    Day after LCD score : 1,005,550

PS : Usually, after score 200,000, It's pratically impossible to move... The screen is so saturated...

From my personal view after my experience with drugs, I support the case about drugs make you smarter, I used very heavy amounts of cannabis for a year, and I can confess that I became more intelligent, in every way, even socially, before I began consuming drugs, I easily overanalyzed, thought very inefficient, after this year of heavy cannabis use, my way of thinking became drastically better.
    I was able to simplify things in an more intelligent way, and then not overanalyze the subjects, and hence I became better of understanding concepts, people from other cultures etc, which made me become more empathic and I started to view things in an more alternative way I often came with good inputs on subjects when discussing things.
    I also became more critical to many aspects of the society, like drug policies, and other aspects within politics.
    My work performance became extremely much better because I was more observant at work, seeing the problems within the consumer electronics store I worked at and see the solutions, to admit, my boss liked me much more.

Before this period my measured IQ was around 123 depended on the tests, I havent measured it after.

Quote Originally Posted by RavFX View Post
    I made one really really interesting test with LSD (It was unexpected to):

Heres the detail :
    I own a old PS2 v7 (I chipped it myself with a dms4) and I have a game called "GEOTRON" installed on his hard drive. Here a youtube like to see what kind of game is it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6nwEEmlZv8 (It'S the only video I found)

I used to play from time to time, In baseline or with some THC. THC did not change anything really.

Baseline or THC :
    High score 235,670.
    Note that I played maybe hundred of times.

I did not play that game for six months... And got to a friend and took small amount of LCD (It was my first and only time). We got some fun and I got home during the night, Got a good night/morning of sleep. In the afternoon, I was bored and I invited a friend of mine for normal geeking week end. My friend asked me some question about my new PS2 mods show I showed some of the new stuff I put on it and I decided to show the GEOTRON game and make a "small" game for demonstration, not expecting more than 100,000 score as I did not play for six months.

Day after LCD
    Score : 1,005,550

Yeah, I written the number correctly, I was playing.. gaining new live, not losing any of them, gaining new bombs (to clear screen) but not using -any- of them... I was thinking... "that's weird... something must be wrong.. maybe a PS2 glitch".. Still playing... The live line and bombs line was overlapping due to saturation.. Until... The score passed from 999,999 to 000,000.. So I decided to stop moving and firing.. and let me lose all my lives... The score saved correctly with the leading "1" before.

So yeah, LCD do something... Since that I never got higher than my old high score (235,650) I'm currently thinking about retrying the experience. But I will need to install a tv tunner in the computer and record the epic game.

High score 235,670.
    Day after LCD score : 1,005,550

PS : Usually, after score 200,000, It's pratically impossible to move... The screen is so saturated...
    "GEOTRON" wow nice game

and yes LSD multiply your mental power.

i do the same drug testing in unreal tournament deck 16 my best results was always on drugs.

your score on LSD 1,005,550 shows very impressive compared to your normal 200 000 score.

maybe you should stop using THC and you should go for LSA for the daily use and LSD for the weekend usage.

buts its proved many drugs are Nootropics this means its power up your brain.

why do you write LCD instead of LSD ?

Quote Originally Posted by roberth View Post
    From my personal view after my experience with drugs, I support the case about drugs make you smarter, I used very heavy amounts of cannabis for a year, and I can confess that I became more intelligent, in every way, even socially, before I began consuming drugs, I easily overanalyzed, thought very inefficient, after this year of heavy cannabis use, my way of thinking became drastically better.
    I was able to simplify things in an more intelligent way, and then not overanalyze the subjects, and hence I became better of understanding concepts, people from other cultures etc, which made me become more empathic and I started to view things in an more alternative way I often came with good inputs on subjects when discussing things.
    I also became more critical to many aspects of the society, like drug policies, and other aspects within politics.
    My work performance became extremely much better because I was more observant at work, seeing the problems within the consumer electronics store I worked at and see the solutions, to admit, my boss liked me much more.

Before this period my measured IQ was around 123 depended on the tests, I havent measured it after.
    i think this kind of intelligence can not be measured in an IQ test.

but thats fore sure THC can make your social more compatible.

and in a social world this can bring you great benefit.

"GEOTRON" wow nice game

and yes LSD multiply your mental power.

i do the same drug testing in unreal tournament deck 16 my best results was always on drugs.

your score on LSD 1,005,550 shows very impressive compared to your normal 200 000 score.

maybe you should stop using THC and you should go for LSA for the daily use and LSD for the weekend usage.

buts its proved many drugs are Nootropics this means its power up your brain.

why do you write LCD instead of LSD ?
    I write LCD instead of LSD because I just write LCD to much time so..

Studies show that reading Qaridarium crap is usefull only 0,000001% of the time.