Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: France's Institute of Nuclear Safety says all national nuclear plants aren't secure!

the police put more than 2000 activist in jail.

also the activist force the Castor to a new world record

"The 13th Castor transport will be on the road longer than ever before: After starting on Wednesday afternoon in France, the transport lasted until Sunday afternoon almost 93 hours. Last year he was after about 92 hours"

right now more than 93 hours and the resistance is still going one.

and now the Police also use armored vehicles

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/c...i-an-1.1219915

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    yes you are right. 1 Castor transport cost Germany million of €€€ euros because you need 20 000 police officers to pull all the activists away.
    also they don't calculate the necessary risk insurance a sum.
    also they don't calculate the disposal costs.
    the insurance problem make sure if a nuclear power plant fail the society pay for it 100%!
    Nuclear power is a complete and full joke!
    Basically, assholes like you make it cost so much. Police should start using live ammo on protesters after giving them ample warning. I'd guarantee that it would resolve this problem in _minutes_.

"More than 100 hours after his departure from the massive protests in France had Castor transport accompanied his goal late on Sunday evening at Gorleben is still not achieved."

http://www.morgenpost.de/politik/art...er-Zeiten.html

"The concrete pyramid, in which four farmers - three men and one woman - had been chained up for the police so far the most difficult obstacle on the Castor route. Faced with a complicated design had the police effort to resolve the nuclear opponents. The farmers were ready to leave the track when the Federal Environment Minister Norbert Röttgen (CDU) to impose an immediate freeze of the Gorleben salt dome and all the Castor transport to Gorleben, they said.
    "This is not fun anymore," said a police spokesman. In the meantime the woman's arm loads of heavy pressure. In addition, the gravel bed of the tracks under the pyramid have been lowered. Since the early morning hours, the four farmers were on the tracks, about ten kilometers from Dannenberg. Not an end in sight, it said on the evening of the police. A few meters behind the pyramid is also translated several hundred people on the tracks."

this Castor transport breaks all Guinness World Records

EPIC!

"Police tried unsuccessfully to resolve the nuclear opponents with technical equipment of its concrete pyramid. Finally took operational control negotiations with the tethered Castor opponents, because the police are not in a reasonable time was able to free the four. The officials also fear that the three men and a woman could get through the liberation attempts to harm. The farmers had on Sunday morning chained to a complicated construction of the rails. The laden with eleven Castor containers of nuclear waste train was stopped because of it."

http://www.abendblatt.de/politik/deu...debahnhof.html
    Last edited by Qaridarium; 11-27-2011 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberax View Post
    Basically, assholes like you make it cost so much. Police should start using live ammo on protesters after giving them ample warning. I'd guarantee that it would resolve this problem in _minutes_.
    you make a big mistake i write about it but I'm not there.

and you make a second big mistake the "assholes" already do have weapons this means if the police starts using live ammo I'd Guarantee you many police officers lose there life to.

this just ends in a zivil war then. but yes you are sooooo smart Cyberax.

i wonder why they do not start a zivil war because of the nuclear shit because the nuclear-elites already starting killing people, childs and babys.

but yes the Germans are so friendly they don't start a war

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberax View Post
    Wow you fail hard. Qaridarium has not been there to stop the castors and if your country solves problems by shooting your people, please stay away from us thank you.

So some nuclear waste provokes some to protest but not their Government and politicians who are on their way to destroy their country?!? That's funny.

Well, at least it gives Germany's police state some practice.

they pwnd the police complete with this pyramid.

the police can not remove it in 15 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    So some nuclear waste provokes some to protest but not their Government and politicians who are on their way to destroy their country?!? That's funny.

Well, at least it gives Germany's police state some practice.
    no the police just was pwnd by the activists there pyramid just works perfect they don't have any chance.

and be sure the gov is not the worst in the world.

and in fact if the Germans belief something is wrong like nuclear power they go into resistance!
    Last edited by Qaridarium; 11-27-2011 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by d2kx View Post
    Wow you fail hard. Qaridarium has not been there to stop the castors and if your country solves problems by shooting your people, please stay away from us thank you.
    right i was never ever in my hole life on a anti-nuclear demo.

i just report what i read about the Castor transport.

yes US-Americans only know 1 language shooting the own people down.

Last edited by Qaridarium; 11-27-2011 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by d2kx View Post
    How is that different from using live shields to stop legitimate and necessary operation? It's not different at all - protesters are sure that lethal force can't be used against them so they can do WTF they want. This is not democracy anymore, that's ohlocracy - the rule of the mob.

And also consider this - the actions of these people will have caused many hundreds of deaths from new coal powerplants.