Show me the Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show me the Games

"A collection of cool indie games on sale with discount codes and great savings. All games are bought direct from the developers site with no middle men. All 100% of your cash goes to the people who made the games. SMTG takes ZERO cut, so more than ever of your money goes towards making great new indie games. All links take you direct to the game developers websites or order forms. Please tell everyone you know about this site, and spread the word. Thanks,
    -The developers"

Linux games:

Planet Stronghold
    Scoregasm
    VVVVVV
    Revenge Of The Titans
    Magical Diary: Horse Hall

Linux games:

Planet Stronghold
    Scoregasm
    VVVVVV
    Revenge Of The Titans
    Magical Diary: Horse Hall
    Frozen Synapse

Comment

Looks good, bookmarked

Comment

Interesting... On the heels of Desura's client and the multiple HiB/IndieRoyale...
        Anyway, the topic's title made me think at first someone was complaining about the lack of games on Linux

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium
          http://positech.co.uk/gratuitousspacebattles/

this game is cool but why there is no linux clind ?
          According to an older thread (2008) on the games forums the engine he uses is custom build and directx only "and the size of the market doesn't (yet) make it worth doing." Perhaps someone should create a new thread and ask about Linux support?

Comment

Age Of Empire.

I have been a great fan of the game Age of Empire.I did not play this game for a long period of time.Do any one know about the game and can tell me about the latest versions of this game,if available ?

Comment

Working...
            X