Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 141

Thread: Americas neo-Nazi leader killed by his 10 year old son.

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yogi_berra View Post
    Yet neo-nazi/neo-fascist violence is more of a problem in Germany than the US, go figure.
    this don't make my point invalid. my point is still valid. its legal in the US and against the law in Germany.

    Quote Originally Posted by yogi_berra View Post
    Bullshit. Anarchy means without leaders, that is all it means. If you think for one moment that anarchy brings about a social utopia, one need only look at the current state of Somalia to see that idea is full of shit.
    you talk bullshit there are different kind of Anarchism Anarchism doesn't mean kill people or be anti-social

    and it doesn't mean "leader" because you can have a leader in a Anarchist world.

    it means no "domination" no force to turn you in a way.

    you can voluntarily follow a leader in anarchism.

    this fact turn your sentence into nonsense:"Anarchy means without leaders"

    many types of anarchism means if you are not social its anormalism.
    if you prefer capitalism in your world its anarcho-capitalism

    but the original true Anarchism is a social movement with no domination means no force and only voluntarily follow a leader or voluntarily follow a group.

    and your "Somalia" bullshit point is only about your inability to make a different between Anarchism as a social movement and Anormalism as a egocentric movement.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drag View Post
    Communism is a form of socialism.
    not really. Communism is a Utopian heaven on earth.
    and Socialism do not have any similar to Communism.

    in fact humanity can hit Communism without socialism just because robotics and androids do all the work.

    Quote Originally Posted by drag View Post
    Fascism is a form of socialism, too.
    I can easily prove this wrong: in Socialism you can join and stay alive if you agree with them up to 100% but if you are a jew or a black man you can't join Fascism because they just kill you.

    Socialism=you always can join
    Fascism=you can't join if you are the wrong race.

    yes but i know you will not give up in trying to prove this pure shit LOL ..

    Quote Originally Posted by drag View Post
    No, they kill their own kind all the time. It's a matter of politics and sometimes you are on the right side, sometimes you are on the bad side.
    Stalin is a perfect example of this. He killed everybody he ever came into contact with after they lost their usefulness to him. The closer you were to the power elite the more likely they would single you out personally to be murdered by the state.
    Stalin was a Dictator nothing more.
    and a real socialist don't kill you if you join.

    Quote Originally Posted by drag View Post
    If they are a useful tool they will be kept around.
    History prove you wrong here.
    The Jews try to be useful tools but the Nazis kill them anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by drag View Post
    The difference between the 'Nazis' and the 'Reds' were the criteria which was used to single out who would be murdered first, generally. But even if you tried to be in the right 'group' then that would not mean that you were safe.
    you are wrong you always can join the 'Reds' but you can't join the 'Nazis' if you are black or a Jew.

    you are 100% wrong but you prefer to write it again and again.. bullshit all over.

    Quote Originally Posted by drag View Post
    And what would that 'understatement' be?
    your self being understand that the work need to be down and you understand that you are the one how does it because if not its bad for you and all others.

    i think 'understatement' is the wrong word. "unterstand" is the right one. or understanding.

    Quote Originally Posted by drag View Post
    Nobody is going to work for free voluntarily "just because".
    sure they do... i by my self do this to. and i know others they do this to.

    Quote Originally Posted by drag View Post
    Anybody who says otherwise is just ignoring about 30 years of socialist history
    you ignoring history because you claim jews can stay alive in a NAZI world by being useful tools.
    this is bullshit 100% full bullshit.

    Quote Originally Posted by drag View Post
    and documentation. People try to ignore the facts and twist things now and claim that socialists didn't support and cheer the idea of communism when it was new because in hindsight communism turned out to be such a cluster fuck. If they were to admit the truth it would destroy their own creditability. So they choose to ignore it.
    Just like how most modern socialists completely ignore the failures of socialist economic thought, like the failed 'Theory of Labor Value' that they all supported.
    fairy tale story in tact the tropic is not the failure of the socialist-dictatorship in history.

    i just point out that the humans do have a second chance to hit communism without socialism just because of technology and robotics.

    it is possible that capitalism become useless in the future just because all problems are solved by technology and there is no more work because all work is done by robotics.
    Last edited by Qaridarium; 11-23-2011 at 08:08 PM.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13

    Default Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    Yes we know. They are all stupid and like sticking their heads in the sand because they do not listen to Panix the great doomsday prophet on phoronix. LOL


    My god you are annoying with your doomsday shit. Why don't you go over to Alex Jones website? Bet you'll find a lot of like minded people over there.
    Thanks for posting... Now let's ignore that idiot.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Not sure where these morons are coming from. What's the point of posting pictures or just commenting on one out of the blue? I guess they struggle to formulate something intelligible.

    Anyway, here's something more for those morons to digest. I know it will be difficult.

    http://ca.reuters.com/article/busine...7AK01K20111124

    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/24/bu...o-Germany.html

    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/10851166.cms

    http://www.infiniteunknown.net/2011/...save-the-euro/

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZWOYPRdUyw

    So, the majority support infringements on their freedoms and are fine with Elites and political tyrants destroying their economy and society. Sounds about right...
    Last edited by Panix; 11-23-2011 at 09:08 PM.

  5. #125

    Default

    you don't get the point.

    europe crisis is not a german crisis.

    in the end germany quit europe and then the germans do not have a problem at all.

    but you think the germans do have a problem only because europe is in trouble.



  6. #126
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    Not sure where these morons are coming from. What's the point of posting pictures or just commenting on one out of the blue? I guess they struggle to formulate something intelligible.

    Anyway, here's something more for those morons to digest. I know it will be difficult.

    http://ca.reuters.com/article/busine...7AK01K20111124

    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/24/bu...o-Germany.html

    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/10851166.cms

    http://www.infiniteunknown.net/2011/...save-the-euro/

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZWOYPRdUyw

    So, the majority support infringements on their freedoms and are fine with Elites and political tyrants destroying their economy and society. Sounds about right...
    "Bilderberg" what a bullshit you can't prove that the 'bilderberg' conference is evil.
    and this makes your link to an bildenberg tropic complete bullshit.
    wikipedia : "The Bilderberg conferences are informal, private meeting of influential people"
    this means you have to make all private meetings against the LAW!
    if you don't turn all private meetings against the law you just write bullshit.

    what is your point against a private meeting ? right nothing.

    and your link about the "German bond sale" is also bullshit because its a crisis if they sell bonds for 2%... but we already do have 3% inflation this means we earn money by making owe.
    and they only don't buy more bonds because they don't want sell bonds higher than the inflation rate what a scandal this means no one can earn money what a fuck !
    the crisis is you can't earn money in Germany as a blood-sucking tick LOL..
    thats the real crisis.

    the answer is simple the blood-sucking ticks come back if you sell the bonds for higher than 3%. because they don't want lose money.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    this don't make my point invalid. my point is still valid. its legal in the US and against the law in Germany.
    And more neo-nazi's beat the living hell out of tourists in Germany than in the US, go figure. Germany clearly has issues.

    you talk bullshit
    I talk on your level.

    there are different kind of Anarchism Anarchism doesn't mean kill people or be anti-social
    I'm familiar with the silly rhetoric "anarchists" use to explain their actions. It's all bullshit.

    Anarchism as a social movement and Anormalism as a egocentric movement.
    Somalia is what happens in the real world when your anarcho-dreams come true. You'll realize this is true when you put your bong down and become a productive member of society.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yogi_berra View Post
    And more neo-nazi's beat the living hell out of tourists in Germany than in the US, go figure. Germany clearly has issues.
    the issues do not make my point invalid.

    Quote Originally Posted by yogi_berra View Post
    I talk on your level.
    maybe you should recalibrate your level sensors.

    Quote Originally Posted by yogi_berra View Post
    I'm familiar with the silly rhetoric "anarchists" use to explain their actions. It's all bullshit.
    most of the people abuse the word anarchism for there actions.

    in fact these people are Anormalism people not Anarchism.

    Quote Originally Posted by yogi_berra View Post
    Somalia is what happens in the real world when your anarcho-dreams come true. You'll realize this is true when you put your bong down and become a productive member of society.
    no there a multiple example of peaceful anarchism in the history.

    Somalia is Anomalism a Anomaly not Anarchy.

    in fact Anarchy is Peaceful. Anomaly is not peaceful.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    the issues do not make my point invalid.
    Your points are always invalid.

    maybe you should recalibrate your level sensors.
    Ok, I'll use monosyllabic words so you can understand.

    in fact Anarchy is Peaceful. Anomaly is not peaceful.
    Say that to self, over and over. It may be true one day.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    222

    Default attention for a dollar

    Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    Not sure where these morons are coming from.
    You need to know where someone is coming from, because you like to use stereotypes.

    What's the point of posting pictures or just commenting on one out of the blue?
    The point is that you cannot yet handle the unknown, it gives you grief, and you whinge.

    I guess they struggle to formulate something intelligible.
    You do not know and so you do not care but want attention. You want someone to explain it to you, because you yet do not know how to find out for yourself.

    The word you want to use is "intelligent" - you want intelligent sentences and not only intelligible sentences. You do not have a problem with reading words, but really you fail to understand what people are saying. Your problem is that you are being stupid and need help.
    Last edited by sdack; 11-24-2011 at 07:05 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •