Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ubuntu Must Love The Fedora 17 Beefy Miracle

Phoronix: Ubuntu Must Love The Fedora 17 Beefy Miracle

For those that were concerned about Fedora 17 being codenamed the Beefy Miracle, fear not as Ubuntu has your back... At least Canonical's community manager, Jono Bacon, is in support of this next-generation Fedora codename...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

lol michael, I think you might be the only one that wants Fedora to be codenamed "beefy miracle" this badly.

Comment

Then who set up the bloody website? For me, no code name is ever going to beat the awesomeness that was "werewolf".

Comment

Wrong miracle

I would never associate a pink offal tube with beef, or any named meat [1]

The only Beefy Miracle I know is Sir Ian 'beefy' Botham, star of the '81 ashes series, holder of bowling records, charity worker and columnist. Probably the last person to have played professional football & cricket in the same year.

[1] except for names like 'felix' or 'rover'

Comment

Working...
        X