Reporting spambots.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curaga View Post
    The dude posting in many six-year old threads may or may not be one. No links yet, but short sentences, and who does that anyway?
    "adiso", right, you are correct curaga. Somehow he magically wants 500Mhz processor from 2006.. He really is a necro-lover.

Comment

jeremylin - pretty much random comments, with commercial links in the signature

Comment

Originally posted by necro-lover
        Just for the record I'm not a spam bot and you know me.
        Not so nice to blame me for being a spam bot so they ban my adiso account and deleted all my posts.

Maybe I write this to michael:

"Prompt to delete my forum posts reason: partially censorship
        Since some posts were deleted without justification, I urge you to delete all of my posts.
        I can prove censorship of 100% valid posts without any violation of any forum rules in your forum.
        I do not allow you to break my author copyright by hurting my integrity of my complete work by partially censorship.

If this prompt is not done I reserve the right to initiate legal steps to force you by law sue."

I would be interested if he has violated a law.

This was "adiso". He is not a bot.
        It was my failure, but his posts were very suspicious, very close to bots. Dear Michael, please unban him. I have sent him personal excuse.

Comment

My mistake too. In my defense, he did act very bot-like there.

Comment

Originally posted by crazycheese View Post

This was "adiso". He is not a bot.
            It was my failure, but his posts were very suspicious, very close to bots. Dear Michael, please unban him. I have sent him personal excuse.
            I think you need another personal excuse because you posted a private message from me in the public forum without permission.
            And this one was very private because I did not send this quoted message to Michael.

And be 100% sure this will be used against me.

Comment

Originally posted by necro-lover View Post
              I think you need another personal excuse because you posted a private message from me in the public forum without permission.
              Your alternate identities do this to me all the time and I'm still waiting for personal apology #1
              Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by bridgman View Post
                Your alternate identities do this to me all the time and I'm still waiting for personal apology #1
                Your claim do have multiple mistakes.
                First of all I do not have multiple alternate identities on Phoronix.com .
                And I never did this in the past.
                I've always had only 1 account.
                Second point is you can not quote me doing this.
                And I will explain why I can say this for sure:
                There are 2 ways to Quote a direct way in this format: "The quote in 100% the letter who writes this original" and then the name or nickname to sign the quite.
                The second way is the indirect way in the own words of the person who quote another person the format is also very difference because no quotation marks "" pop up and its end with a opinion that a person means this in the past puplic or private.
                The big difference is the first way is a statement of fact the second way is a "opinion".
                The second way is valid even if someone writes you a private letter and this person can not force you to not quote him indirectly as a "opinion" of what he means in the past.
                I did the second indirect way in the past but never a direct way as a statement of fact.
                Now you really "waiting for personal apology" for a ~opinion~ in a indirect way without any copy-past ?

I'm sorry for quote you in a indirect way if the content do not represent your original meaning because you do have the right do show yourself in a light of truth.

Now show me for what I have to say sorry.

Comment

sbglobal2012

Copy-paste from wikipedia it seems.

Comment

3dwalkyan
                    Wikipedia-paste bot.

Comment

khono
                      random unrelated nonsense in all posts, then edits them and inserts spam URLS.
                      Like: http://phoronix.com/forums/showthrea...335#post258335

likethelol
                      copy-paste bot

Comment

Working...
                      X