The New Linux Hardware, Software Playground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    They don't seem to be interested in collaboration. I've offered multiple times with Canonical/Ubuntu to collaborate on various test related matters, and they just tend to seem to be not interested and/or NIH.
    yes, this is why i mentioned the "future", because they tend to never drift off their specifications in the starting phases or for a while...

only thing that seems to draw their attention are bug reports, i think some have to be filed so they can start opening up in time...

Comment

Also some interesting community survey results that mention quite a few problems with the bureaucracy and stuff like that.

Comment

It works by either inputting the same OpenBenchmarking.org ID when anyone else wants to compare their system to yours. Or if on the left column of OpenBenchmarking.org it should detect all 'matching' results in the Compare Results menu and there's also a search item there. Or the manual way is to just append the extra OpenBenchmarking.org IDs your talking about delimited by a comma to the URL string of /results/
        The only option I found previously was rerunning the benchmarks and giving pts the ID of the other run. I still don't see the compare results menu anywhere. Some how I missed the red "add to comparison" bar but it doesn't persist across page loads. The comma trick is useful for power users but not obvious. What you are saying about the compare results menu is what I would expect but I can't find it.

It should say it right in the documentation... But it's the result-file-to-pdf option generates the PDF.
        I see that option now after greping the usage output. I was looking for it under "RESULT MANAGEMENT" next to result-file-to-csv.

The little quirks can be annoying but quick direct responses from you is why I keep coming back. Makes me feel more connected to the site.

Comment

So any chance of tables like these?

Sort and filter through all currently available mobile graphics cards by performance or specification.

Specifications and benchmarks of the AMD Radeon HD 6990M graphics card for notebooks.

They do a very good job of packaging the data for hundreds of models of CPU and GPU in a quickly human scanable way.

Comment

Originally posted by zeroepoch View Post
            I see that option now after greping the usage output. I was looking for it under "RESULT MANAGEMENT" next to result-file-to-csv.
            It should have been under that section, but I see I didn't ever add it there. However, it will be with result management in PTS 3.6.
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
            X