It seems like Phoronix is supporting all this, and against:
    the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights,
    the United Nations Declaration of the Rights of the Child,
    the UNICEF Convention on the Rights of the Child,
    etc.
    Or short and sweet: "Phoronix supports misogynistic pedophiles."

Comment

• Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
      This is simply way beyond sick. ... But Well in reality, who knows?

Well atleast I'm not in Slovenia. Thailand. Mormon Ranch. Bangkok. Vietnam...........Bangkok

There's not much worse. Possibly Afghanistan. I don't know.

Comment

• I just realized

After some half hearted searching, I found a thread that's basically a different, more detailed(possibly factual) version of thread. And that user was banned. Interesting.

Comment

• Sadly UNICEF and the dictates of the good people and their good countries have way more sway in the world than any book of the Old Testament, today. The Old Testament, especially the Torah part, seem to have no problem with men having young girls. Deuteronomy 22 28-29 mentions keeping one if you rape a virgin young girl (and paying her father if caught of-course) forever, Number 31 (to my recollection) speaks of moses' soliders taking the women-children after killing the men, boys, and women, and II Samuel 12 or so has a metaphor which seems to have God angry at David for killing a man who apparently did take a young girl into his house to be a little bride of his.

No country gives religious freedom today, you cannot marry a young girl or rule over one no matter what your religion says. The muslims today are copying the christians of 150 years ago and outlawing men marrying young girls.

Men being happy, having something innocent and nice, just doesn't sit well with good people.

Sadly good people are triumphant always. In the past bad men could take good girls and go live in the forests or with other bad people.
          Now good people have the world under a microscope, informing on everyone, reporting, policing.

They can't be done away with. The idealology is taught from birth.

Speaking of afghanistan, some of the girls are really cute from there.
          I hope they all are forced to be married very young and obey the man etc etc.

Comment

• MikeeUSA2
            Banned
            Finally. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
              Finally. Thanks.
              Yes, It probably takes several seconds to create a new account.

Comment

• At the very least it sends the message that this sort of behavior is not tolerated.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBlackCat View Post
                  At the very least it sends the message that this sort of behavior is not tolerated.
                  His posts are still visible, though. Again, on any other forum the thread would have been locked and deleted long ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X