Pushing Reiser4 Is "Not Of High Priority"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeeUSA2 View Post
    I hope Reiser finds out about you and others who dislike him or what he rightfully did if he ever gets out.

I hope he comes for you.

Remeber: He's killed before.
    I expect a better death threat than that from you, but thanks for proving that Phoronix just does not give a shit about what it's users say.

Comment

Originally posted by yogi_berra View Post
      I expect a better death threat than that from you, but thanks for proving that Phoronix just does not give a shit about what it's users say.
      With the level of intelligence he's displayed he's obviously a valued no-adblock user.

Comment

Reiser did the right thing.

There was no death threat. Reiser is a murderer and I hope when he gets out he murders his declared enemies. That is all.

Comment

[ /MikeUSA trolling mode off ]

Of course, development of Reiser4 and that idea with "3 hours for Hans coding" is not interesting for anyone besides us..
          .. and RedHat
          .. and Novell
          .. and IBM
          .. and Google (ChromeOS, guys?)
          .. and numerous hosting companies
          .. and numerous server farms
          .. and those really poor workstation guys

Lets check current FS?es state:
          Ext4.
          Very nice, but Tzo has agreed that BTRFS is a future, and future is lagging heavily behind while being developed by same company that blocks ZFS usage.

BTRFS.
          No fsck. Says everything.

ZFS.
          Illegal.

XFS.
          Only interesting for large files spread on wide diskarray with separate backup solution.

NILFS.
          Green.

ReiserFS3
          Cannot thread.

Reiser4
          Evil, evil,.. very evil! Ugh...

Yeah, really. Murderer is a murderer and should have known of what he did, because every human on this planet is enlightentend like God, knows and forsees everything, and lives perfect life without crimes and troubles, his wife is always true and loving, and his company never has any bloody enemies, zion society does not exist... and does not have own wikipedia page really.. and overall everyone says only truth on this planet, and never kills anyone, even cow for meat or biting insect. .. yeah, and Reiser4 will get included in kernel. ..and Oracle will develop BTRFS to surpass not only EXT, but even own ZFS.

Now, MikeeUSA, you can troll on.
          [ MikeUSA trolling mode on ]
          Last edited by crazycheese; 11 January 2012, 05:15 PM.

Comment

If he had chosen to live in the middle-east rather than in the pro-female west his actions would have been recognized as the correct path (which they were).

Men should not contribute to pro-female not-pro-man societies.

Look at how most of the men (and all of the women, ofcourse) in the opensource community have turned on him. Just because he executed an adulterous whore. Just like the book of Deuteronomy commands.

Letting adulterous whores live encourages more women to be free and act how they want rather than acting how the man wants. This is bad for men.

Comment

Furthermore in the middle-east men can still marry young/little/etc girls. It's not common because the west pro-female super-state controls the minds and values of most people, but it is still possible. This way a man can have a girl that he owns and is nice for awhile (based on the principal that the young girl Ashia was the favorite of Muhammed's many wives: he tried them all: young women, old women, etc etc, turned out he liked the girl better than the women...)

Reiser would not have had to settle for a russian-turned-american whore.

Now we don't have a good filesystem because you faggots don't want eeeevilllll meeeennnn building for you FOR FREE, anything.

I hope he fucking kills you people.

And the guy above my post is correct: the rest of the filesystems are lacking and will always be lacking.

Comment

faith in humanity, lost

I guess geeks really don't have souls after all. Do you ALL hate women that much, really?
                Now I see why nerds are picked on. They deserve it. I hope you get hot acid poured down your throat, MikeeUSA2.

Comment

Originally posted by jltyper View Post
                  I hope you get hot acid poured down your throat, MikeeUSA2.
                  That doesn't sound very humane, either.

Comment

Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
                    That doesn't sound very humane, either.
                    Because it isn't. But on the other hand, this guy sounds like pure evil. Hard to feel anything but intense burning hatred for this person.

I guess I'm just a bit disturbed, that this forum has become a medium for hate speech. Are you with this guy? You support his point of view? Is that why you're defending him?

Comment

Originally posted by jltyper View Post
                      Are you with this guy? You support his point of view? Is that why you're defending him?
                      No. But I try not to let morons drag me down to their level.

Comment

Working...
                      X