No announcement yet.

Pushing Reiser4 Is "Not Of High Priority"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laws do not have a Truth component to them.

Deuteronomy says that the man who rapes an unmarried virgin female child keeps her.

I like that law.

Comment

Originally posted by siban View Post
      MikeeUSA2, how can you be so dumb and believe what is written in a book?
      He put "USA" in his username. Why would you expect anything else than weapon-grade stupidity?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeeUSA2 View Post
        Notice how he want's those males who aren't pro-women to have their balls chopped off.
        Actually, we just want your balls cut off. We may have to wait until they descend, but we want it done. I say we because it really is a vast pro-feminist, pro-islamic plot to make your internet life a living hell. We get together every Friday to discuss our plans of how to ruin your life tea and crumpets because you really are that important.

Comment

Reiser took corrective action and was right in doing so. I hope that if your sister or femal cuzin acts in a similar manner to Nina Reiser the whore that they meet a similar fate. I also hope that yur pro-woman god (little g) goes down with them. ... along with your pro-woman religions.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeeUSA2 View Post
            Reiser took corrective action and was right in doing so. I hope that if your sister or femal cuzin acts in a similar manner to Nina Reiser the whore that they meet a similar fate. I also hope that yur pro-woman god (little g) goes down with them. ... along with your pro-woman religions.
            Just let us know when your balls finally drop so we can make the appointment.

Comment

It is a shame what happened to Reiser.

Comment

It's a shame that we are unable to keep on-topic.

Comment

Another one.

It's a shame we need jails in this world and locks on threads on this forum. If you don't want the thread to be locked or cleaned up, then please discuss the innocence of Mr. or Mrs. Reiser somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertP View Post
                    Another one.

It's a shame we need jails in this world and locks on threads on this forum. If you don't want the thread to be locked or cleaned up, then please discuss the innocence of Mr. or Mrs. Reiser somewhere else.
                    If admin hasn't deleted MikeeeUSA's offensive tripe yet, what makes you think the thread will be locked? Phoronix Admin doesn't give a shit about the crap posted by it's users as long as they're human.

Comment

I hope Reiser finds out about you and others who dislike him or what he rightfully did if he ever gets out.

I hope he comes for you.

Remeber: He's killed before.

Comment

Working...
                      X