• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Time Kernel

Any success history using a realtime kernel and the last ati driver
    ?

Thank you

i did it. but not a distributed rt kernel, because i havent found rt source, so i compiled my own rt kernel and then made the fglrx driver for it with the make scripts.

(im on opensuse 10.3 64 bit)

and even using the realtime kernel, etqw still sucks. but ut2004 runs flawlessly...:-( too bad every game isnt as well made as unreal games

Comment

It works now,
      There are a couple issues on this
      1.- you must avoid some default fglrx kernel by default
      2.- remplace a License string on a c file to avoid a link symbol error or something like that

It works smooth , the only problem es (LINUX) sound, and the gamma, i cannot change the gamma!! its too dark!

Comment

Originally posted by HellMind View Post
        It works now,
        There are a couple issues on this
        1.- you must avoid some default fglrx kernel by default
        2.- remplace a License string on a c file to avoid a link symbol error or something like that

It works smooth , the only problem es (LINUX) sound, and the gamma, i cannot change the gamma!! its too dark!
        Hellmind, can you provide some info about the exact steps? I know there is some licence issue on the code that has to be edited, but I can't find any specific steps. Did you get it to work against a current stable realtime kernel provided by a distribution (e.g. the Ubuntu one) or you have to compile your own to get it working?
        Best regards..

Comment

Read this thread, the solution is out there

Comment

Thanx for the direction, back to work now!

Comment

Working...
            X