Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fedora 17 Has A Tasty Codename: Beefy Miracle

Phoronix: Fedora 17 Has A Tasty Codename: Beefy Miracle

Last week Mark Shuttleworth announced Ubuntu 12.04 LTS would be codenamed Precise Pangolin while this evening Red Hat's Jared Smith has announced the codename for Fedora 17, which will be released around the same time next spring...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

?am ?am ?am ?am.

Fedora 17 will surely be a tasty release. Every October 10th I will get a good completo[1] here, with lots of relish, to celebrate this Beefy Miracle! How tasty!

I turned to Chakra looking for quicker KDE updating, but I surely will test the Miracle.

Fedora 18 codename must be dedicated to the Refreshing Soda, the other member of the Holy PNGs.

Go, Fedora!

[1] Completo is the name given in Chile to a hot-dog, filled with tomato, sauerkraut, relish and mayonnaise.
    Last edited by Alejandro Nova; 10 October 2011, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Politicians could learn something from this election.. give the people what they want.

Comment

That's got to be the stupidest name I've ever heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by droidhacker View Post
          That's got to be the stupidest name I've ever heard of.
          It's not just a name; it's a vision for the future. The mustard indicates progress.

Comment

Although I liked Bacon even better, this is great news !

Comment

Working...
            X