It's Not All Roses For The Latest Humble Bundle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll wait and get this bundle with the next one

Actual I wanted to, Traume looks really good, how much time left?

Comment

Originally posted by Larian View Post
      Can I assume this was directed at me?
      Not really, there are a great many complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by zerothis View Post
        Not really, there are a great many complaints.
        I'll take you at your word then. I agree you should buy it if you like it and refrain from doing so if you don't. But laying on a guilt trip because someone refuses to buy something which does not appeal to them is unacceptable. (There's a lot of that sort of behavior floating around here, too.)

Comment

The default money split is interesting. Trauma gets nothing (maybe something from the humble tip), Frozen Synapse, Frozenbyte and SpaceChem equal parts (Frozenbyte even when the donation is below average).

After the three "proper" bundles, they seem to be experimenting a bit now. I don't mind it (just pay what it is worth to me), but find it interesting to see what happens in different cases. Even more interesting would be some post-mortems with graphs over time, e.g. how did the amount of buyers change this time after Trauma and SpaceChem were added etc.

Comment

I would agree with that. I haven't seen any stats apart from the front page since the first HIB.

Comment

i bourght this when it was 1 game but it currently is the first indie bundle where ive not bothered playing any of the games. they dont seem bad its launch just syncs with me getting onlive working satifactorly on wine.

Comment

Yeah... it's not all roses. Poor devs... only making 1 million dollars in half a month... what a failure!

</sarcasm>

Comment

http://www.lexaloffle.com/voxatron.php Voxatron!
                  I really hope this will be part of a future HIB...

Comment

Originally posted by devius View Post
                    Yeah... it's not all roses. Poor devs... only making 1 million dollars in half a month... what a failure!

</sarcasm>
                    The lousy part is that I didn't even notice that SpaceChem needs Mono before I downloaded the stupid thing.

Comment

Originally posted by DaemonFC View Post
                      The lousy part is that I didn't even notice that SpaceChem needs Mono before I downloaded the stupid thing.
                      And more specifically mono-winforms... AKA something definitely not part of the ECMA standards, i.e. not covered by the community promise.
                      Heh... Heheh... Hehehehehehehe no thanks.
                      A shame really, looked like a nice puzzle game.

Comment

Working...
                      X