Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

Thread: Germany export 4MWh E-Energy although 8 Nuclear-Power-Stations turned off

Quote Originally Posted by Desti View Post
    Nuclear power is the most environment friendly kind of energy.
    I know other studies with other numbers. i already post it here.

If you calculate the CO2 polluted if some nuclear reactor fail your calculation is just a joke.

Also your claim with the solar power is irrational because if you use green energy to produce the solar power plants your CO2 food print goes to zero.

It's the safest form of energy with the least number of victims worldwide
    worldwide cancer studies show another story.

and it's the only energy technology, that can be used everywhere.
    this is just a "lie" you need "Water" to cool the reactor, but there are places without water.

>worldwide cancer studies show another story.
    what studies link nuclear power with cancer in the population?

Quote Originally Posted by misiu_mp View Post
    >worldwide cancer studies show another story.
    what studies link nuclear power with cancer in the population?
    i already post the studies. please read the threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    I know other studies with other numbers. i already post it here.

If you calculate the CO2 polluted if some nuclear reactor fail your calculation is just a joke.

Also your claim with the solar power is irrational because if you use green energy to produce the solar power plants your CO2 food print goes to zero.

worldwide cancer studies show another story.

this is just a "lie" you need "Water" to cool the reactor, but there are places without water.

It's impossible to produce concrete without CO2 emissions and every solar panel needs a concrete foundation, or the next storm will blow it away.
    Worldwide studies show an massive increase of lifetime for all people since the introduction of nuclear power plants.
    There are already hundreds of nuclear power generators in use without the need of a single drop of water.

It's impossible to produce concrete without CO2 emissions and every solar panel needs a concrete foundation, or the next storm will blow it away.
    Worldwide studies show an massive increase of lifetime for all people since the introduction of nuclear power plants.
    There are already hundreds of nuclear power generators in use without the need of a single drop of water.
    every solar panel needs a concrete foundation
    you are joking on me. my own solar power plant do not have a concrete foundation
    It's impossible to produce concrete without CO2 emissions
    you don't need concrete at all. you can always use mesh scaffold foundation in the ground made of preserved wood.

now i know your calculation about CO2 is complete wrong your numbers are just "worst case" numbers.
    a preserved wood mesh scaffold foundation is functional for over 100 years. and the lifetime of solar modules are only 40-50 years.

LOL thats a good one you claim nuclear stuff is healthy fine please go with a nuclear fuel rod into your bed and have sex.

in real without having sex with an nuclear fuel rod the modern method of having 'exhaust gas cleaning' in coal power plants do have the same effect.

Sure but the power output of a 'Radioisotope thermoelectric generator' is Small.
    You can't build big power plant passive cooled like a 'Radioisotope thermoelectric generator'
    in germany this is called a Radionuklidbatterie Radionuklid-batterie Batterie because the power output is very smal.
    also the efficiency is only 3-8 %.

Just about smart-grid as we previously spoke about this in another subject (didn't find it) on renewable energy and Europe/North America/China.

I didn't know but there are already smart-grid in China, and they continue to grow their investment in this field :
    http://smart-grid.tmcnet.com/topics/...watch-2011.htm

Anoteher good point on windpower by square meter, with compact vertical axis wind farm :
    http://cleantechnica.com/2011/07/14/...fficiency-10x/

Quote Originally Posted by Popolon View Post
    Just about smart-grid as we previously spoke about this in another subject (didn't find it) on renewable energy and Europe/North America/China.

I didn't know but there are already smart-grid in China, and they continue to grow their investment in this field :
    http://smart-grid.tmcnet.com/topics/...watch-2011.htm

Anoteher good point on windpower by square meter, with compact vertical axis wind farm :
    http://cleantechnica.com/2011/07/14/...fficiency-10x/
    hi yes VAWT can beat other wind turbines in energy output per square meter this is a well known fact. big companies doesn't care in that point they only calculate in energy output per euro.

and smart grid yes china go this way because there energy-cable-network is weak without a smart management the energy system broke.

smart grid is the best way to keep the costs low.

New informations about this tropic: http://www.heise.de/tp/blogs/2/151403

The criminal monopole Cable-net companies earn 10 million euro per cold day on green energy without paying back the EEG this is the prove the stupid civilians pay for green energy and the criminal Monopole Cable-network-companies earn the profit and the Civilians are the losers in this game.

the Civilians don't pay for green energy they pay money to big companies to increase the criminal profit.

This is just a Scandal! this companies are just MAFIA!

this is like every big corporates around the world, never forget that we live in oligarchiques (some say Corporatocraties) countries, that's not a news. That's the same for nuclear energy, for water, for roads and so on...

Quote Originally Posted by Popolon View Post
    this is like every big corporates around the world, never forget that we live in oligarchiques (some say Corporatocraties) countries, that's not a news. That's the same for nuclear energy, for water, for roads and so on...
    sure. but many people think green energy is not profitable! it is profitable but only for the big companies!

the stupid little civilians believe any FUD shit from the lobby of the big industries its really sad!