Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 356

Thread: Germany export 4MWh E-Energy although 8 Nuclear-Power-Stations turned off

  1. #251
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    you are wrong because: micro-h&p are smaller than Apartments our one are:1m³
    and solar power panels are smaller than Apartments and savonius systems are smaller than apartments.
    you can put the solar modules on the Apartment wall on south and you can hold the the micro-savonius out of the windows.
    a Savonius system is our next investment we want to buy 2 pices of 5000 watt Savonius systems for our roof.
    You are wrong, because you can't get enough power for apartment house from micro this and that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    the Germans do not have Subsidies on green energy.
    no you are wrong there are no indirect subsidies for green energy.
    show me one. its a matter of fact that there is no Subsidies on green energy in germany.
    How about 1.7 million. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=german+subsidies+for+green+energy

    As always you are wrong. Basically subsidies are newer facts just opinions. Whoever is getting subsidies doesn't normally see them as such.
    Last edited by virta; 10-06-2011 at 02:11 PM.

  2. #252
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    You are wrong, because you can't get enough power for apartment house from micro this and that.
    LOL you are a Liar! the micro-H&P 1m³ alone do have 5KW and the south wall of the apartment can make 5KWp solar power to. and 1 single Savonius out of 1 windows can make 2,5KWp




    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    How about 1.7 million. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=german+subsidies+for+green+energy
    As always you are wrong. Basically subsidies are newer facts just opinions. Whoever is getting subsidies doesn't normally see them as such.
    BULLSHIT the germans prove this wrong multible times!

    because of the Merit order effect.

    Sources:

    "↑ Erfahrungsbericht 2007 zum Erneuerbare-Energien-Gesetz. auf der Webseite des Bundesministeriums für Umwelt, Naturschutz und Reaktorsicherheit."

    "↑ a b Frank Sensfuß, Mario Ragwitz: Analyse des Preiseffektes der Stromerzeugung aus erneuerbaren Energien auf die Börsenpreise im deutschen Stromhandel. auf der Webseite des Bundesministeriums für Umwelt, Naturschutz und Reaktorsicherheit. 18. Juni 2007."

    "↑ Frank Sensfuß, Mario Ragwitz: Analyse des Preiseffektes der Stromerzeugung aus erneuerbaren Energien auf die Börsenpreise im deutschen Stromhandel. auf der Webseite des Bundesministeriums für Umwelt, Naturschutz und Reaktorsicherheit. 18. Juni 2007, S. 16."

    "↑ Georg Erdmann: Kosten des Ausbaus der erneuerbaren Energien, Studie im Auftrag der Vereinigung der Bayerischen Wirtschaft e.V., München, 2011."

    you only talk bullshit and FUD! its a shame please shot yourself-

  3. #253
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    LOL you are a Liar! the micro-H&P 1m³ alone do have 5KW and the south wall of the apartment can make 5KWp solar power to. and 1 single Savonius out of 1 windows can make 2,5KWp
    Not small or powerful enough. Or too expensive. Really. I don't even have to google to know that

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    BULLSHIT the germans prove this wrong multible times!
    you only talk bullshit and FUD! its a shame please shot yourself-
    Just like every other country proves to them selves in similar situation. Its just this and that tax or no tax model!?!? Independent statement from outside of germany might have some value. Oh, but my google link just did that.

    That's how economy works.
    EU vs Korea and "It's the other guy"-defence
    Last edited by virta; 10-06-2011 at 02:40 PM.

  4. #254
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northwich, UK
    Posts
    65

    Default

    I see the problem now, Quazimodo here thinks that everything is great because he has managed to get all of his power from his green energy installations. But, in the rest of the world, microscale generation is not realistic. I could put a small wind turbine on the roof of my house and get, maybe 20% of it's rated power. Solar PV is even worse because of the orientation of my house. It just isn't feasible for me, and I'm not the only one. Believe me, I've looked into it and I just won't get the return on investment that I'd need to pay for it.

    Now, this debate about subsidies and feed in tariffs. A renewable energy supplier is guaranteed a rate of pay for every unit of electricity they produce, regardless of the actual cost of electricity at that time. In the UK, I think it is 45p per kWh, as opposed to a cost of about 15-20p per kWh. How do they make up the difference? Subsidies! No ifs, no buts, it is a subsidy, pure and simple.

    it;s the ony way to get people to try and put renewable micro-generation on their homes.

    I'd love to do it, but where I live, it would take 20 years before I get any sort of return. Oh, and the most modern PV or windmill only have a life span of 20-30 years, so I wouldn't get much out of it.

  5. #255
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    Not small or powerful enough. Or too expensive. Really. I don't even have to google to know that
    your intellectual horizon is really very small.
    no one use 5KW H&P + 5KWp solar + 2,5KWp wind (per window) in a single apartment.
    ask Michael even he don't use so much.
    With this 3 systems you can run a smart grid also you only use the H&P in the night and if there is no wind.
    then you try to have always 5KW
    and again no one use so much!

    and its cheap to in Germany because the KFW bank give you 100% credit and 100% guarantee for your project.


    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    Just like every other country proves to them selves in similar situation.
    you fail here because: "Vereinigung der Bayerischen Wirtschaft e.V.," isn't a Government organization.

  6. #256
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    your intellectual horizon is really very small.
    I'd say realist, but I'm sure you are meaning just that.


    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    you fail here because: "Vereinigung der Bayerischen Wirtschaft e.V.," isn't a Government organization.
    You fail here because it's not independent outsider either.

  7. #257
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shielder View Post
    I see the problem now, Quazimodo here thinks that everything is great because he has managed to get all of his power from his green energy installations. But, in the rest of the world, microscale generation is not realistic. I could put a small wind turbine on the roof of my house and get, maybe 20% of it's rated power. Solar PV is even worse because of the orientation of my house. It just isn't feasible for me, and I'm not the only one. Believe me, I've looked into it and I just won't get the return on investment that I'd need to pay for it.
    hey now you need to be happy to write with an expert i can help you!
    you only think in flat modules if you think about solar power. but because why? its stupid if your orientation of your house is wrong.
    you need more advance stuff. like a energy solar tower on your roof: http://www.haustechnikdialog.de/News...5-angekuendigt this tower do not need the right orientation of your house.

    "microscale generation is not realistic." it is ! i can search many many cheap products i know a advance H&P gas system (Stirling-driven) for 7000€ for you! and you can build a diesel version by your own in a isle system 5KW for 1000€ you also can use Water-diesel to save 8% diesel. (just buy a diesel generator and modification it to an H&P system and use Waterdiesel to improve the Electrify efficiency to 50%)

    also the wind energy generator you just need a Savonius its very cheap and easy. and this "maybe 20% of it's rated power. " doesn't matter.

    I'm a Energy Ninja you know? Maybe your Personal Energy Ninja?


    Quote Originally Posted by Shielder View Post
    I think it is 45p per kWh, as opposed to a cost of about 15-20p per kWh. How do they make up the difference? Subsidies!
    no its not a Subsidies its peak loads payment. photoelectric power plants do peak loads in Germany 11,5GW
    and peak load power plants are much more expensive than 0,45€ per 1kWh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shielder View Post
    Now, this debate about subsidies and feed in tariffs. A renewable energy supplier is guaranteed a rate of pay for every unit of electricity they produce, regardless of the actual cost of electricity at that time. In the UK, [...] No ifs, no buts, it is a subsidy, pure and simple.
    no you are wrong. photoelectric power plants do peak loads in Germany 11,5GW
    and peak load power plants are much more expensive than 0,45€ per 1kWh.


    Quote Originally Posted by Shielder View Post
    it;s the ony way to get people to try and put renewable micro-generation on their homes.
    no you can use Energy-Ninja power buy a Diesel-Generator convert it into a Water-Diesel-H&P and use rape oil!
    then you have 50% in electricity and 90% of overall efficiency.
    and it only costs you 1000€!
    5KW diesel power plant for 600€: http://compare.ebay.de/like/14058985...Types&var=sbar

    you are just wrong!


    Quote Originally Posted by Shielder View Post
    I'd love to do it, but where I live, it would take 20 years before I get any sort of return. Oh, and the most modern PV or windmill only have a life span of 20-30 years, so I wouldn't get much out of it.
    trust me if you are clever you get 20% profit and more.

    just try this buy a diesel power plant 600€ convert it into an H&P then you have a H&P power plant for 1000€ then use raps oil +water mixed into WaterDiesel then you are the king of green energy!

    http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wasserdiesel

    in germany 1 L raps oil cost you 1,4€ it does have 14kw you get 7kw el energy it costs you 0,2€ and you get 7kw heat for free.
    Last edited by Qaridarium; 10-06-2011 at 03:31 PM.

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    then you have 50% in electricity and 90% of overall efficiency.
    and it only costs you 1000€!
    5KW diesel power plant for 600€: http://compare.ebay.de/like/14058985...Types&var=sbar
    Thats 0,07€/kwh with diesel which is not bad. With added bonus of great diesel engine noise

    Problem is that you have written 20 pages worth of so much bad facts that nobody really can trust this.

    Edit. Can't count. It's 0,25€/kwh witch isn't very good either. cost for electricity in finland with "transmission-cost" is ~0,13€/kwh when bying really small amounts (3000kwh/y for me)
    Last edited by virta; 10-06-2011 at 03:48 PM.

  9. #259
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    With added bonus of great diesel engine noise
    i love that noise its the noise of a true solution and if you ad water you get extra green noise bonus!

    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    Thats 0,07€/kwh with diesel which is not bad.
    in Germany its 0,2€/kwh but the customer standard price is 0,29€

    and you get heat for water for free!

    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    Problem is that you have written 20 pages worth of so much bad facts that nobody really can trust this.
    this is only your point of view. just trust yourself buy your diesel generator and be happy with green energy!

    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    Edit. Can't count. It's 0,25€/kwh witch isn't very good either. cost for electricity in finland with "grid-cost" is ~0,13€/kwh when bying really small amounts (3000kwh/y for me)
    in Germany its 0,2€ but you get heating for free ! you can calculate the costs of the heating to!
    and i think your number 0,25€/kwh is wrong i calculate with the highest priced human consumer oil.
    you can also use cheap oil
    and you can use WOOD! you can convert it into an Wood-Gas-diesel pilot injection
    then you drive 20% diesel and 80% wood and the wood is only 0,02€ per kwh

    (0,02*0,8)+(0,2*0,2)= 0,016+0,04=0,056€ per 1KWh!

  10. #260
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shielder View Post
    I could put a small wind turbine on the roof of my house and get, maybe 20% of it's rated power.
    you really need professional help call this company: http://pcon-wind.de/index.htm


    Annual Energy Balance S3-300-6.0 -> 5193,97 KWh
    Last edited by Qaridarium; 10-06-2011 at 04:10 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •