Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 356

Thread: Germany export 4MWh E-Energy although 8 Nuclear-Power-Stations turned off

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    if you compare it to water power you are a liar. even wind in a smart grid is better.

    and the high price for 67,30€ per 1kwh!

    no the Goverment pay studies to calculate the cheapest and best solution.

    and a smart grid +wind power beats the 67,30€ per 1kwh nuclear power shit.
    Geez, you are stubborn and don't understand common sense. I am comparing to wind power, period. I am saying wind power is practically useless for the cost and power output including the efficiency. It would be fine if people would be honest about the cost and inefficiency but many aren't.

    I'm comparing in explicit terms as the wind is not always going. All the reports show that wind is inefficient. You said the 'Government pays for studies...' LOL! So, your proof is Government studies?!? What a joke. That's a horrible argument. Talk about bias. The Government will get results of whatever they want.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    breaking news FCKW/CFC/HCFC cools down the north pole extremely (-80C)

    http://www.spiegel.de/wissenschaft/n...789603,00.html

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorofluorocarbon

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuke81 View Post
    I hate when you write carbon dioxide CO2, It should be write CO2(not pointed to any individual).
    really i give a s.it about that. i spell it co2 without any difference.




    Quote Originally Posted by tuke81 View Post
    Worst known greenhouse effect is on Venus. The main fears of CO2 emissions is that it will eventually increase global warming in state when permafrost from Siberia melt and release too much methane gas to atmosphere. If the greenhouse effect reach the state where methane is the most effecting greenhouse gas on atmosphere, cooling planet will be very difficult(one option is to explode enough nukes to get lot of dust to atmosphere and coming nuclear winter should do the trick or erupt from super volcano).
    you are wrong its a matter of fact that the north poole is cooling down right now because of the CFC/HCFCs cooling effect.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    Geez, you are stubborn and don't understand common sense. I am comparing to wind power, period. I am saying wind power is practically useless for the cost and power output including the efficiency. It would be fine if people would be honest about the cost and inefficiency but many aren't.
    the German EEG LAW force wind millers to pay there energy for 0,05 and after 10 years 0,03
    this means you have a high price difference for an storage power plant solution.


    Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    I'm comparing in explicit terms as the wind is not always going. All the reports show that wind is inefficient. You said the 'Government pays for studies...' LOL! So, your proof is Government studies?!? What a joke. That's a horrible argument. Talk about bias. The Government will get results of whatever they want.
    the German studies always very accurate. because they all go over free foundations and the free foundations get the money FIRST! and there are other studies from non gov paying with the same result.

    "All the reports show that wind is inefficient."
    its all about price because of that the germans only pay 0.03-0.05 by LAW

    and you don't understand the smart grid they use water power plants as batteries for the wind energy!

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Arctic circle, Finland
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    you are wrong its a matter of fact that the north poole is cooling down right now because of the CFC/HCFCs cooling effect.
    Are you nut? CFC/HCFCs destroys Ozone layer, one of the most crucial shield that earth has againts UVA/B/C radiation that come from sun.
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0405102202.htm
    http://yle.fi/uutiset/news/2011/03/o...n_2476223.html

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    and you don't understand the smart grid they use water power plants as batteries for the wind energy!
    You don't seem to be able to understand that maximum power available there is less than 10% of need.

    You also don't seem to understand that companies currently make money when selling nuclear power for ~50€/Mwh, so arguing cost to be 1000 times that is just silly.

    You also don't seem to understand that it doesn't make any difference what law says for price to be. If law says too low price, nobody is producing energy. Simple.

    Price of producing has to be lower than selling price for somebody to do that.

    All this should be common sense. So I have to agree with few earlier comments about trying to talk some sense to you.
    Last edited by virta; 10-04-2011 at 09:03 AM.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I have a lot of respect for Germans for trying to produce energy alternatively. If they succeed it will be a revolution for energy producing all over the world. If they fail, bad luck for the Germans.

    I think the coal burning is stupid but so is cutting atoms in the half too. I hope they will get over either of those as fast as possible.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    I think the coal burning is stupid but so is cutting atoms in the half too. I hope they will get over either of those as fast as possible.
    Yes, It's a sad truth that real choice is between these two. And you really have to choose. Windpower will improve, but it will always be just secondary way of making electricity. Hydropower can currently make maybe 10% of global need. And as need is getting higher, it's importance is getting smaller. Everything else is a decade or two away to make real impact on energy market.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuke81 View Post
    Are you nut? CFC/HCFCs destroys Ozone layer, one of the most crucial shield that earth has againts UVA/B/C radiation that come from sun.
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0405102202.htm
    http://yle.fi/uutiset/news/2011/03/o...n_2476223.html
    LOL NO im Serious ! all climate studies show a cooling effect of CFC/HCFC on the poles north and south.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    You don't seem to be able to understand that maximum power available there is less than 10% of need.
    hey wow you prove that you can make 10% of the energy with wind without building storage power plants.
    and with Methane synthesis storage power plants you can drive 100% with wind!

    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    You also don't seem to understand that companies currently make money when selling nuclear power for ~50/Mwh, so arguing cost to be 1000 times that is just silly.
    you are wrong here because the companies do not sell the nuclear power in the same conditions as the company selling wind or solar power.
    same condition mens: insurance with a total of 100% liability +nuclear waste disposal
    if you calculate it right nuclear power is the worst and expensive of all energies !

    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    You also don't seem to understand that it doesn't make any difference what law says for price to be. If law says too low price, nobody is producing energy. Simple.
    you don't get it... they producing energy for this price!

    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    Price of producing has to be lower than selling price for somebody to do that.
    producing price is 0.05 for wind and selling price is 0.30

    producing price for solar is 0,16 and selling price is 0.30

    producing price for heat and power with gas is 7 selling price is 0.30

    producing price for nuclear(same condition: insurance 100% liability +waste disposal) is: 100 and selling price is 0,30


    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    All this should be common sense. So I have to agree with few earlier comments about trying to talk some sense to you.
    i do not agree in arguments which I can clearly disprove.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •