Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Germany export 4MWh E-Energy although 8 Nuclear-Power-Stations turned off

Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    No. You see, you also have to build it. And after building it you have to make electricity with it for 0.05€/kWh. For that your way of "calculating" simply doesn't work.

Anyhow. Whole conversation is quite pointless, since there is no real data available for anything you are "proposing". Just writing about xxxMW wind-dradft-mill-turbine doesn't make it any more real. Fiction.
    we germans do have a law to force the wind millers to give away there energy for 0,05€ per kwh after 20 years they force to give it away for 0.03€
    my own heat and power power plant is also forced by law to give away energy for 0.07€!!!!! after 20 years they force us to give it away for 0.03€
    also our photo-electric power plant the EEG law force us to give away the energy for 0.03€ after 20 years.
    thats the german EEG system they force you to give away the energy very cheap!

don't mess with the germans.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    i can prove you wrong very easy: if we put a Tsar-Bomb every 35km around the world then the heat is lost in space?

or we are all death ? i think whatever you do all energy is never lost in space means we are death.

and this is the same for nuclear reactors if you pollute 48 MEGA-WATT heat for every single nuclear power plant you don't need co2 to heat the earth up the nuclear power plants do the same without CO2!
    What are you smoking?

Direct atmospheric heating from nuclear reactors and other types of powerplants is negligible. CO2 affects the ability of the atmosphere to adsorb heat from the Sun which has much much much greater effect on temperature.

in Germany we have different results they prove that child's get blood cancer in 30km around a nuclear power plant.
    They also prove a high cancer rate on all humans around Nuclear waste storages
    No, you don't. These results are not statistically significant, there are naturally occurring cancer clusters and they are not correlated with nuclear power plants. Your link just contain fear-mongering for stupid green idiots.

Besides, there are places in Iran and in Peru with radiation more than 100 times of the normal level. Yes, it's one hundred times (not percent) more than normal. And there are no significant increases in cancer incidence rates.

no sorry i just fail its 4TWh export and 150GW power plants.
    4TWh exported in six months is just about 1GW of power. That's a trivial amount for a country, well within margins of changes of generation capacity.

I know this reply comes a bit late, but seeing such idiotic post on the front page, I was sort of forced to answer.

Wow, they exported whole 4MWh ? Do you even realize how much is this? 1MWh costs around €50 at the German electricity market (EEX). So, what does it mean, that Germany apparently exported electricity for approximately 200 Euros? That's... a shitload of money.... NOT.

No, I don't think so, I believe it's a case of an article written by a total moron doesn't know what he's talking about, and then reposted by another moron here. But hey, that's normal - you can't expect knowledge of physics from a green voter. For these people, electricity always comes from one source - the power outlet. Their underdeveloped brains aren't capable of grasping the basics of physics, or economy, so it's no wonder they believe all kinds of shit fed to them.

And now back the topic - if you want the objective data on what is happening since the nuclear moratorium - all 4 grid operators in Germany release data on electricity production and transport in 15-minute intervals on the Internet (they are required to do so by law). You can look up the "grenzüberschreitende Lastflüsse" (cross-border load flows) to see how much energy exactly is exported or imported from our neighbor countries. If you plot the sum over the time, you can see a sharp drop by 7-8 GW around March 17. ever since that date, Germany has only been importing electricity, and does so mostly from France and Czech, i.e. it's mostly nuclear power we are importing right now. Currently, around 2-4 GW needs to be imported for German consumption on average depending on day and time, that's about 5-10% of our total consumption.

(There's more imported from these countries, but some part is transported to Austria for example - since Austria does not have own nuclear power plants, they are forced to import nuclear power from the outside, mostly Czech. They also imported some from Germany before, but now that this source was greatly reduced, they have to buy nuclear from france and use Germany as transit country.)

my own heat and power power plant is also forced by law to give away energy for 0.07€!!!!! after 20 years they force us to give it away for 0.03€
    this part is wrong the EEG law force us this after 10 years not 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberax View Post
    What are you smoking?

Direct atmospheric heating from nuclear reactors and other types of powerplants is negligible. CO2 affects the ability of the atmosphere to adsorb heat from the Sun which has much much much greater effect on temperature.
    what are YOUUUUU smoking??? i post sources about burning coal in dirty power plants cools the earth down.

here the source again! : http://www.zeit.de/wissen/umwelt/201...chwefel-wetter

No, you don't. These results are not statistically significant, there are naturally occurring cancer clusters and they are not correlated with nuclear power plants. Your link just contain fear-mongering for stupid green idiots.

Besides, there are places in Iran and in Peru with radiation more than 100 times of the normal level. Yes, it's one hundred times (not percent) more than normal. And there are no significant increases in cancer incidence rates.
    "These results are not statistically significant"

sure it is! they check this multiple times! again and again! nuclear power plants kill children's !

4TWh exported in six months is just about 1GW of power. That's a trivial amount for a country, well within margins of changes of generation capacity.
    the tropic is export 8TWh in 1 year by turning of 8 nuclear power plants ;-)

and 1GW the German nuclear reactors are not that big means we can shut down another round of 2 nuclear reactors!

germany do not have so much nuclear reactors.

Quote Originally Posted by kaorukun View Post
    I know this reply comes a bit late, but seeing such idiotic post on the front page, I was sort of forced to answer.
    Wow, they exported whole 4MWh ? Do you even realize how much is this? 1MWh costs around €50 at the German electricity market (EEX). So, what does it mean, that Germany apparently exported electricity for approximately 200 Euros? That's... a shitload of money.... NOT.
    sure you are late because you are the 3. how come with that.

sure i fail here. its not 4MWh its 4TWt(h) in 6 month means 8TWt in a year. in your numbers 400 000€ a shitload of money.

No, I don't think so, I believe it's a case of an article written by a total moron doesn't know what he's talking about,
    I slept while I wrote this. but i post the original source and they talk about 4TWh

and then reposted by another moron here. But hey, that's normal - you can't expect knowledge of physics from a green voter. For these people, electricity always comes from one source - the power outlet. Their underdeveloped brains aren't capable of grasping the basics of physics, or economy, so it's no wonder they believe all kinds of shit fed to them.
    the export with 8 nuclear power plants off-line is in real 1000 times higher than my claim why in hell makes this nuclear power plants essential for Germany?
    and you think the green voters are brainless? but in Germany the CDU and FDP quit nuclear power and the CDU and the FDP is not the green party.
    this means in germany all voters are brainless. because we do not have more parties.

And now back the topic - if you want the objective data on what is happening since the nuclear moratorium - all 4 grid operators in Germany release data on electricity production and transport in 15-minute intervals on the Internet (they are required to do so by law). You can look up the "grenzüberschreitende Lastflüsse" (cross-border load flows) to see how much energy exactly is exported or imported from our neighbor countries. If you plot the sum over the time, you can see a sharp drop by 7-8 GW around March 17. ever since that date, Germany has only been importing electricity, and does so mostly from France and Czech, i.e. it's mostly nuclear power we are importing right now. Currently, around 2-4 GW needs to be imported for German consumption on average depending on day and time, that's about 5-10% of our total consumption.
    the article i posted do have this tropic and you are wrong. Germany is a transit country this means the nuclear power only transit to other Europe countries .

Germany export 4TWh in the first 6 month of this year.

(There's more imported from these countries, but some part is transported to Austria for example - since Austria does not have own nuclear power plants, they are forced to import nuclear power from the outside, mostly Czech. They also imported some from Germany before, but now that this source was greatly reduced, they have to buy nuclear from france and use Germany as transit country.)
    hey maybe you can'T read the German article but hey you are wrong.

Germany can shut down another round of 2 nuclear power stations without getting any electric power from the outside.