Thread: The Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle

Default The Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle

Next Humble Bundle is here.
    This time it contains the Frozen Synapse(Review).
    Paying more than the average also gives access to the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle.

Quote Originally Posted by www.humblebundle.com
    Pay what you want. Frozen Synapse normally costs $25, but we're letting you set the price! The Frozen Synapse soundtrack is also included with your purchase (normally $6). Plus, if you pay more than the average price, we'll throw in the entire Humble Frozenbyte Bundle a $45 value!
    More Humble about Bundle

a single game bundle ? what da fuck ?

what if i buy the last frozen bundle and now i only get 1 game?

frozen byte is really fuckt up to make a single game bundle ... thats more than stupid
    Last edited by Qaridarium; 09-28-2011 at 07:51 PM.

Hardly any motivation to buy this one... I've already bought the Frozenbyte bundle (which itself was pretty lacklustre, with the exception of Trine), so this is hardly a "bundle" at all. Maybe if there are some "bonuses" in the coming two weeks it'll live up to the other bundles.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeplus64 View Post
    Hardly any motivation to buy this one... I've already bought the Frozenbyte bundle (which itself was pretty lacklustre, with the exception of Trine), so this is hardly a "bundle" at all. Maybe if there are some "bonuses" in the coming two weeks it'll live up to the other bundles.
    maybe the bonuses makes it a bundle?? but calling 1 single game a bundle is really odd

they really fail in math 1+0=bundle?

Yep, seeing the email made me scratch my head too. Calling a single game a bundle? That's not giving a good impression.