2 weird problems with fglrx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 weird problems with fglrx

Hello I am using Ubuntu Feisty amd64 and 8.42.3. And I have an X1800XL card. I am experiencing 2 weird problems:

1.If I leave the tv-out cable connected to the card everything shows up fine but when GDM starts the screen goes black and the monitor goes in power saving mode.But I am hearing the sound that GDM is waiting for login. Now if I unplug the tv-out cable and do a ctrl+alt+backspace(restart x ) everything shows up just fine. Some of the previous versions of flgrx worked fine and some didn't. So I suppose this has something to do with some configuration. Do you any ideas?

2.I recently installed Feisty(gutsy doesn't work) andd my usb wireless mouse worked really good(MICROSOFT). But when I installed fglrx and moved away from vesa my mouse upon login doesn't work. I have to unplug it and replug and then it works just fine. I have been experiencing this for a long time but I didn't know what was causing it. Now I am pretty sure that it is fglrx. It is really frustrating to get up and replug your mouse after each reboot. So plz help me.

Thank you for your time.

noone knows what to do?

Comment

Working...
    X