little HowTo for openSUSE 10.3 32-bit (based on Snake's HOWTO)
1. Download xorg-x11-libX11-7.2-75.src.rpm
2. Open a console window as user not as root
3. Now you can find file "xorg-x11-libX11.spec" at /usr/src/packages/SPECS
rpm -Uvh xorg-x11-libX11-7.2-75.src.rpm
alter these 2 lines:
To prevent misunderstanding, these 2 lines already exists (line 15 and 163) in xorg-x11-libX11.spec. Only alter the red marked area. Don't add these lines to xorg-x11-libX11.spec!
%define xcb 0
# rm -rf "$RPM_BUILD_ROOT"
4. Read the "# usedforbuild aaa_base ..." area at the top of spec file and check if you have all packages to build a new rpm.
5. build the rpm packages
6. After that, there are a new directory "/var/tmp/xorg-x11-libX11-7.2-build/". From there you can copy the needed file. For example:
rpmbuild -ba /usr/src/packages/SPECS/xorg-x11-libX11.spec
7. Try amdcccle
cp /var/tmp/xorg-x11-libX11-7.2-build/usr/lib/libX11.s* ~/
8. If all runs fine , you can remove the temp directory.
rm -r /var/tmp/xorg-x11-libX11-7.2-build