Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Week To XDC, Two Weeks To The Wiesn

Phoronix: One Week To XDC, Two Weeks To The Wiesn

There's just one week left until the XDC2011 Chicago conference begins and then two weeks from today marks the beginning of Munich Oktoberfest 2011...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Do you have an advertising contract with Augustiner-Br?u M?nchen?
    ...or any other benefits in mentioning excessively this brand in your articles?

Comment

Originally posted by entropy View Post
      Do you have an advertising contract with Augustiner-Br?u M?nchen?
      ...or any other benefits in mentioning excessively this brand in your articles?
      Augustiner-Br?u doesn't do any advertising. Period. They are just the best brewery in the world and don't do any advertising. So, of course, that means no advertising on Phoronix either. They don't even allow tours of their brewery (though I'm still working on getting a private tour for being such a huge fan). My only relation to Augustiner-Br?u is loving their products and their associated biergartens/halls, etc. And then my waiter and waitress of the Augustiner wiesn tent.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
      X