Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imagettfbbox(): Invalid font filename

Hi,

I just downloaded the newest development version of the phoronix test suite. I am using gentoo and php is installed with those USE flags:
    Code:
    dev-lang/php-5.3.8  USE="bzip2 cli crypt ctype curl fileinfo filter gd gdbm hash iconv ipv6 json nls pcntl phar posix readline session simplexml sockets ssl threads tokenizer truetype unicode xml zip zlib (-adabas) -apache2 -bcmath -berkdb (-birdstep) -calendar -cdb -cgi -cjk -curlwrappers -db2 (-dbmaker) -debug -doc -embed (-empress) (-empress-bcs) -enchant (-esoob) -exif -firebird -flatfile -fpm (-frontbase) -ftp -gd-external -gmp -imap -inifile -interbase -intl -iodbc -kerberos -kolab -ldap -ldap-sasl -libedit -mhash -mssql -mysql -mysqli -mysqlnd -oci8 -oci8-instant-client -odbc -pdo -pic -postgres -qdbm -recode -sapdb -sharedext -sharedmem -snmp -soap (-solid) -spell -sqlite -sqlite3 -suhosin (-sybase-ct) -sysvipc -tidy -wddx -xmlreader -xmlrpc -xmlwriter -xpm -xsl"
    The test suite has problems when generating the graphs:
    Code:
    PHP Warning:  imagettfbbox(): Invalid font filename in /local/phoronix-test-suite/pts-core/objects/bilde_renderer/bilde_renderer.php on line 324

Warning: imagettfbbox(): Invalid font filename in /local/phoronix-test-suite/pts-core/objects/bilde_renderer/bilde_renderer.php on line 324
    PHP Warning:  imagettfbbox(): Invalid font filename in /local/phoronix-test-suite/pts-core/objects/bilde_renderer/bilde_renderer.php on line 324

Warning: imagettfbbox(): Invalid font filename in /local/phoronix-test-suite/pts-core/objects/bilde_renderer/bilde_renderer.php on line 324
    I think the results of those warnings are texts that are half out of the image. The tables aren't readable.

Does anyone know the solution?

To your pts-core/objects/bilde_renderer/bilde_renderer.php, right before line 324 add:

Code:
                echo PHP_EOL . 'font type: ' . $font_type . PHP_EOL;
    and post the output. Gentoo might be doing something weird or not letting PHP access the TTF fonts.

Do you know if previous versions worked?
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

font type: DejaVuSans.ttf

I also searched for the font, it does exist: /usr/share/fonts/dejavu/DejaVuSans.ttf

No I never tried previous versions.

Comment

Look in the other threads or the included documentation about Gentoo... It might be hitting an open basedir problem. You need to adjust your php.ini file, I'm thinking that's the problem you're hitting.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

thanks for your help, I didn't find anything that helped so I just hardcoded the complete path, which works here.

Comment

Working...
          X