Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benchmarking With 3.4-Lillesand Milestone 3

Phoronix: Benchmarking With 3.4-Lillesand Milestone 3

Phoronix Test Suite 3.4-Lillesand Milestone 3 has been released this morning with some exciting enhancements to this open-source, automated testing platform...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

WIN support

Is it tested? For me it seems the bat is wrong place?
    Code:
    :: TODO: Other work to bring this up to sync with the *NIX phoronix-test-suite launcher

If exist "C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP"\php set PHP_BIN="C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP"\php
    [COLOR="#808080"]If exist C:\php-gtk2\php set PHP_BIN=C:\php-gtk2\php[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#008000"]set PHP_BIN="C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP"\php
    as far as i understand it should be
    Code:
    :: TODO: Other work to bring this up to sync with the *NIX phoronix-test-suite launcher

If exist "C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\php.exe[B]"[/B] set PHP_BIN="C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\php.exe[B]"[/B]
    [COLOR="#808080"]If exist C:\php-gtk2\php set PHP_BIN=C:\php-gtk2\php[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#008000"]set PHP_BIN="C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\php.exe[B]"[/B][/COLOR]
    As the first one did not work with earlier Versions.

The PHP-GTK2 interface was always an optional dependency... It was dropped entirely though with PTS 3.0.
    as far as this is right please remove it, at the same time in the win bat. And then as far as I see the the last line shoulden't be needed.
    Last edited by _ONH_; 02 September 2011, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X