Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important GNOME Shell, Mutter Updates

Phoronix: Important GNOME Shell, Mutter Updates

Owen Taylor announced a new version of the GNOME Shell and Mutter releases this afternoon for what will be incorporated into the GNOME 3.2 desktop. While it's late in the development cycle with the final GNOME 3.2 release coming next month and the beta release being set for Wednesday, the Mutter 3.1.90 carries two important changes along with prominent changes to the GNOME Shell...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

"Draw rounded window corners with antialising"

Finally! Sounds silly, but this was the most important bug to me. I'm really looking forward to Gnome 3.2.

Comment

Censorship?

edit:
      sorry please remove this post, i thought there was a problem but it seems none exists.

edit2:
      ok I now see that some posts do require moderator approval, i assume ones with URL's in them.

I've effectively posted the same thing twice, could the moderator approving posts please delete one of the posts regarding the multiple X screens bug.
      Last edited by korrode; 31 August 2011, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xCAFE View Post
        "Draw rounded window corners with antialising"

Finally! Sounds silly, but this was the most important bug to me. I'm really looking forward to Gnome 3.2.
        That was shortly inside Ubuntu 11.10 aswell, but they had stability issues with Compiz I think. Looks great though!

Comment

Working...
        X