Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes of Newerth performance

Hello there,
    id like to ask all HoN players out here about their framerate in HoN. I am owner of HD4670 and getting poor 15~30 FPS and thats really terrible. If you have just a few minutes, help me a little please.
    Start HoN -> Run a practice game
    Into console (ctrl+shift+f8) type "host_drawfps 1"
    Send here your results in various details settings (or just one, depends on how much time you do have). Im getting 15~30 FPS regardless on details and i just reported bug into AMD bugzilla. If you have same issues, just post a comment here: http://ati.cchtml.com/show_bug.cgi?id=244 to confirm this bug.
    Help me to solve this bug out and do ATi Linux driver a little better once again
    Thank you,
    Schmaker

Help me a little?

Come on .. no one?

Comment

Originally posted by Schmaker View Post
      I am owner of HD4670 and getting poor 15~30 FPS and thats really terrible.
      What is the rest of your system's config?

Comment

Intel Pentium DualCore CPU and 2 Gigs of RAM .. pretty much enough for game like this. Ive tried the game on clear Xserver and with no apps running. On nVidia with similiar specs and lower end GPU i do have 50-60 FPS stable even with antialiasing.

Comment

cpuinfo:
          model name : Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2180 @ 2.00GHz
          fglrxinfo:
          OpenGL renderer string: ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series

Comment

It IS the GPU driver .. id like to see someone of AMD to notice this bug and try to fix it as it makes HoN experience pretty much .. you know .. bad :/

Comment

Originally posted by Schmaker View Post
              It IS the GPU driver .. id like to see someone of AMD to notice this bug and try to fix it as it makes HoN experience pretty much .. you know .. bad :/
              Have you left a message to S2 as well?

Comment

I know this is the blob area, but what kind of fps do you get with the open driver? Is it actually better in HoN now?

Comment

I dont have OSS drivers, so i cant really tell (they didnt worked well for me). Anyways, for S2Games there were already a tons of threads regarding bad fglrx performance with HoN in their forums, but it works well with nVidia, so they answered its issue of poor ATi Linux drivers. So im trying the second end of the line.

Comment

125fps on start, ~60fps durning normal game and ~10 around big teamfights. C2D 3,15GHz, GTX275.

Comment

Working...
                    X