Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X.Org Developers' Conference 2011 Approaches

Phoronix: X.Org Developers' Conference 2011 Approaches

Three weeks from today, the X.Org Developers' Conference, the annual meet-up of Linux graphics driver developers, will be taking place in Chicago. Here's the latest developments for this conference...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Michael, please. Let the audio be great, because of non native speakers like me. The video may not be with such high quality, as long as you provide the slides from the speakers.
    I am waiting for this event impatiently.

Comment

Like the previous speaker said: Good sound is crucial. Then a split screen (double width) between the speaker and the slides would be awesome as well. I've seen that for several keynotes and it really hits the spot.

On another note: What about the "former RadeonHD developers"? Are they happy with where the ATI R700+ drivers are headed? Are they working on them? Etc etc.

Comment

Working...
      X