Maker3D - create your 3D RPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug workaround:

Bug when loading some types of .wav file format: some newer audio collection sites and some newer audio editor softwares started to use 48 khz audio file format to export or save they audio. Maker3D does not support 48 khz audio files. Maker3D supports 44 khz, 22 and 11 khz formats, but not 48 khz (yet). Please convert your audio files to 44 khz, before using them in Maker3D.

Comment

Bug workaround: buggy jpg encoders

Some newer websites and applications (such as GIMP) started to use a new jpg compression algorythm, which is not compatible for some unknown reason.

If the engine fails to load the jpg file, the texture will be missing, and the part of the model which contains the buggy jpg file, will be white.

I tried the latest version of the jpg decoder i use into Maker, but it not solved this, so i cant do anything with this problem.

Solution:

Save your image into a different format (like png), and if you wish, save it with another painting application into the jpg format. jpg files saved by mspaint, kolourpaint, xnview are usually good.

Comment

WebMoney payments are now accepted, but only if PayPal is not working from your contry/bank.

However, i dont want to standardize these kind of transfers, therefore this is available only privately, only for your REQUEST.

This payment method is only setted up to sell my softwares, if you are located in a nation where PayPal is not available, for example:
        -Russia
        -Ukraine
        -Iran
        -Belorussia
        -People's republic of ... Fuckistan, whatever

Contact me in skype, if you want to pay with WebMoney.

Comment

I've quickly looked at it, and it reminds me of the old Klik and Play.
          A few comments for you:

- The website is half bad, half good. I'd say all parts that make me believe you're a thirdteen year old kid are the bad ones, the rest is ok. BUT the writing is in bad English, which could deter customers somehow...
          I also feel that your comparison against other "engines" is quite unfair, of course a competitive 3d engine would not deal with teams, it's a 3d engine... it's not made for that..
          About that I'm curious, why not simply reuse an existing engine instead of writing your own? your value seems to come from your simple game editor.
          - The graphics for a PC game as written earlier are meh, so I was thinking, maybe it'd be a good idea to have an Android port? There are plenty of games coming out with meh graphic there... Probably same for other mobile OSes.

Comment

geearf: sorry for the late reply, i didnt seen your post.

-the english is written by an american, imagine, how bad the original was :P
            -about android port, my new game engine have android port, however, thats not fully function-compatible with the old, so i cant compile Maker3D with it on android. I have some ongoing development on that problem, but thats not public yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Geri View Post
              geearf: sorry for the late reply, i didnt seen your post.

-the english is written by an american, imagine, how bad the original was :P
              -about android port, my new game engine have android port, however, thats not fully function-compatible with the old, so i cant compile Maker3D with it on android. I have some ongoing development on that problem, but thats not public yet.
              Well, good luck!

Comment

thankyou!

Dear future customers, euro is not accepted any more, all price is changed into USD due to economic reasons.

Comment

Now i accept Dogecoin payments for all of my software: for Maker3D too.
                  Anybody can get Maker3D for only 15000 Dogecoin.

(Dogecoin is a cryptomoney, like Litecoin or Bitcoin)

Comment

Working...
                  X