Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humble Indie Bundle #3 Does More Than Two Million Dollars

Phoronix: Humble Indie Bundle #3 Does More Than Two Million Dollars

With still twelve hours to go in the two-week sale of a collection of DRM-free multi-platform games, the third Humble Indie Bundle has pulled in more than two million US dollars. As of right now, the gross amount is $2,038,931.51 from 351,251 transactions, which is a new record for the project...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Very nice!!! I'm already looking forward to the next bundle... I paid $30 for my bundle, and I also saw that other Linux users were much more generous than the Windows and Mac OS X users.

Comment

I paid $30, too.

Comment

At first I paid 10$ because the games didn't look very promising at all,
        and out of 5 only 1 worked/was 64bit.
        Then, when more problems got solved, and especially when the bundle #2
        was added, I immediately raised my amount to 35$!

Comment

I missed another bundle :|

Comment

I paid more than the Linux average.

Comment

Originally posted by benmoran View Post
              I paid more than the Linux average.
              Congratulations.

Comment

For it is like this...

I do not want to be tied to one OS when it comes to gaming.
                I do not want to type in cyptic codes with 200 characters to play a game.
                I do not want to be controlled on, where I install this software and on what hardware.
                I do not want to be forced to have an internet connection when I start a program that is locally installed to authenticate "Yes, I am only playing here on this hardware right now and I am very sorry that I bought your game, it will never happen again. Am I allowed to play the game now, I already payed for?"

There you go

ps: this excludes any mmorpgs, where you need internet to play...

Comment

Working...
                X